+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 172 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member lockprofitfx is an unknown quantity at this point lockprofitfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    here is no harm in using the indicator, as long as we understand how to use the indicator, but we need to understand the basis of why the price could go up first and why could come down and I think all of that is reflected in the indicator called the price itself. all the information available in the market is reflected in the price

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuddusali is an unknown quantity at this point kuddusali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal. earn money if they are now the better way to earn i think indicators help traders job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are helpful for getting signal about trading,but a forex trader should not fully depend on indicators because all the times these don't provide the accurate signals or if provide it takes some delay which is very dangerous for trading.It's better for a trader to trade by analyzing the chart and read the news.He can take help from some dependable indicators,but not from all.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without indicators is a good strategy if you can recognise the candlestick patterns, using trendlines and chart patterns. But it is necessary to use indicators so as to be able to know when a trend is about to reverse and to determine the strenght of a trend.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your thinking is nice, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behavior. that was not easy, but very worth to learn. but i was try to use only price action system. it was the best strategy i think. we are know, There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, so many thanks for the share.

Member joshim200 is an unknown quantity at this point joshim200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base, History repeats itself, is at the base of my own work always apply in Forex trade, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal Forex.

Thanks
    Joshim

Member imrankhan is an unknown quantity at this point imrankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the profit needed to make this trade acceptable is $8,000, that would be a risk/reward ratio of 2:1 ($8,000:$4,000). As can be seen, by using a defined trading system and a money management system, the trader can seek to mitigate issue surrounding trading psychology...

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice thread to reply , i think price action is more useful for us to read the trend of the market movement , and once we able to read it accurately then we can earn our desired amount of money from the forex trading

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for telling about importance of indicators,they are mainly based on the fact, history repeats itself"hence, study of price movement,technical charts really helps to study the market.one should devote time and try to understand them,which are of great help.

Senior Member tarin1 is an unknown quantity at this point tarin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex, where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.Good luck................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 172 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)