+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    dear ap nan kafi ach indictor and robot ky bary mian blog lokha ha is mian ham easy and safe trade kar ksty hna so hamn apny knowledge main azafa karny k liayya hamsha search karni chyayand tabi trade karni chayy jab ham theak say tarde karny k able ho jahn so isi tra say ham easy trade kar ksty han .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I believe that the Mani base whereupon most pointers are base: History rehashes itself, is at the base of my own doesn't wor twist in Forex, where I notice that the markers following costs. you can profit forex yet remember markers are not in every case right . I imagine That was difficult, however worth to Lerner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well thora bohat agree krta hon apki baat se lekin har indicator esa nahi k jo directly loss tak le jae jese macd or rsi yeh indicators signals galat bhi dete hain or sahi bhi lekin baki zaida tar galat signals dete hain.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some indicators very useful in forex trading business and i think we need test every indicator in our demo account before use in our real account trading and if you want save your capital so don't try big risky trading in this business.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex forum business in the world is a good and well established business for making the money more and more and also getting the profit and education from internet. For getting these there is need of some indicators which must be used for gaining the bonus. ji bahut se trader ko samjh mein nahi aata hain ki wo price action ka use kare ya fir indicators ke sath mein trade kare lekin mere hisaab se dono hi tarah se trading karna best hain koi bhi use kare lekin acha sikhne ke baad hi kare

Thanks
    Well thora bohat agree krta hon apki baat se lekin har indicator esa nahi k jo directly loss tak le jae jese macd or rsi yeh indicators signals galat bhi dete hain or sahi bhi lekin baki zaida tar galat signals dete hain.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the price action is more important and myself happy with it and it was very nice and as traders we have to be ready and patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work we will be very decisive and it was very good and we have to remain poised and patient. indicator helps a lot, but you need to learn how to use the indicators to their advantage also interpret indicators are an important element when you dominated, you make a lot of money in forex, but do not always follow the indicators that the spirit is good

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicator helps a lot but you need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once you mastered it. You can make lots of money in Forex but keep in mind indicators are not always right. I think Forex is a best job. I agree with you indicators and price action guide you to a good profit. You also need to look at price action of a chart. I think that the main base upon which most indicators are base: History repeats itself, is at the base of my own does not work always apply in Forex. I think traders can earn money if they are now the better way to earn i think indicators help traders to earn money traders can earn money easily form trading.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap indicator sy bi tools that can guide us when looking for signals,this at least gives us a good probability of getting good entry/exit points,without this tools we will be gambling most and earn profit. I think the price action it's very important to get ahold of it, we will not stress because we will always be a quick profit and that is the important thing in trading psychology and all need processes and peace and we have to be ready and patient and all will be well with self control and hard effort going very well indeed.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good if we could combine them. my own way of learning that is one at a time, I studied the pattern of price movements carefully. after understanding the new look for the appropriate indicators and learn them well. once combined, the result is so much safer for our account. The price of the forex is the good earning way which the every trader which is very important for the good way that the earn for the money which we will do the every time to do the great way. When we set the trading on the forex then we will success on the forex money earn that is the great way to earn money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)