+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 714 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir forex me successful hony or isay continue rakhny k liye boht ziada hard work ki zarorat hoti hai.Q k ye boht risky business hai or is me continuation k sath trading karne k liye apko diciplain bna k or apne rules ko follow kr k trading karni hoti hai.Otherwise,dear ap is me successful nai ho sakty hain jab tak hard work nai karty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-10), MARandhawa (2018-06-22), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-26), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope is clearly the reason why traders remain in forex trading, even after they face many bad losses. However, hope is not enough to make you profit in forex. You should be able to learn how to trade well. and a frequent disadvantage can stop a trader in a trade. It is not wise to continue the business without solving the reasons for the previous failure and how to solve one of collecting knowledge from loss. So how does one not face the frequent losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people around the world every day loose and earn money from this market, but they keep coming back with new hope in there eyes and this is what makes this business grow rapidly. The merchant loses the thought that he can do better to make a profit and he decides not to repeat his mistakes and returns to the trade but still makes some mistakes to be released back. with the expereince it will be a good trader and I feel that one should not lose hope and must learn from their mistakes and must concentrate on their targets and goals. Even if I suffer losses I try to learn from my mistakes and analyze the causes of my loss. I want to be a professional trader and want to stick with my goals.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the future is very important because forex is still available for the future and we can continue in the future and no matter what has happened in the past. I am losing is part of learning and I am sure now that I have learned it and no more loss in the future this is why "I still do forex I will never stop forex Losing money in Forex trading is a common thing and there is not much the important thing that should be given as long as we learn from it and improve ourselves I know I can make profit in Forex trading and therefore I still do not quit from this business and will continue to trade with profit.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should always use money management, because it can make our account can exist in a long time, and can survive, if you have a big profit target, you have to know the risks, I will not suggest new traders to use large lots of size I also have the same loss that i can recover my losses but yes i have made a mistake in apst and learn from them and want to improve as a trader so yes there is no point in leaving forex if you have lost in the past everything about confidence if you have confidence and skill it then yes give success trial will come and it may come too late.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that one should not lose hope and must learn from their mistakes and must concentrate on their goals and goals. Even if I suffer losses I try to learn from my mistakes and analyze the causes of my loss. I want to be a professional trader and want to stick with my goals. Well you are asking a good question, but there is also a big profit opportunity in forex trading. This is not a business where you only face losses. You can work hard in your strategy and earn a reasonable profit from forex trading. By using good money management you can avoid MC as well.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately everyone is struggling to recover their losses but I do not think like this because I am here just to gain knowledge and increase my trade. When I will achieve this goal then I will recover and make good business forever my life. Happiness is the final hope in Forex or anywhere. My experience says the maximum trader can not be happy. But I strongly believe that they can not defend bad opinions in Forex. Because Forex is it. Success in Forex is very difficult but it is possible to make it easy. Some traders can be very fast but the maximum trader takes a lot of time. I am happy at Forex after two years.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should always use money management, because it can make our account can exist in a long time, and can survive, if you have a large profit target, you have to know the risks, I will not suggest new traders to use large lot size. Last week, I lost my total funds. however, I will not leave Forex. Day by day, my experience in trade is increasing. I am learning new things every day. This will definitely help me recover my defeat.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money is part of the forex business. a fighter never gives up. risk is linked in every step of our lives. I think positive. I learned from my mistake and accepted it as my experience. I got more of what I've lost. so losing money does not frustrate me. I think this is sad because we can not expect to reach some foreign currency .. Although we have lost, but we expect a good password in the future .. And the confidence we have in our foreign currency trading for many of the attached

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Forex trading best business hai is per ap ko earning ka agar moka mil raha hai to main nahi samajhta kay ap ko yeh moka waste karna chahiye yeh apkay paas eak lakhon ki opportunity hai is ko apney hath say janey na dein aor is per work karen aor apni life ko change karne ki koshish karen jaisay main nay apni life ko almost set kar liya hai.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), yulbang111 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 714 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)