+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 714 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest inspiration for me to remain in Forex business despite frequent losses is it's tremendous ability to earn much as you want. In Forex if you are loser one day then the next day you can get as much as to cover your previous day losses.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same here friend . and i also think if there is some profit while learning then our confidence level grows very good . and i also before posting in ptp forum for earning but now fully depend on forex and happy to say after trading from many days now i have confidence to myselves that i will able to stay here in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    to start a forex business is all we need to think carefully about the risks and gains are in the forex business. and need to continually improve our trading strategies so we can be increasingly accurate in analyzing and not continue to get a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again.

there is no other business which can be started with a very low capital and have the potential of making big money (due to leverage) like forex. awesome support available if one is willing to learn the business. and one can do it at his/her own pace.
    I also believe that without hope and without a positive spirit, we can not make a good profit each day, and without these two things, we can not achieve something in the forex .. when we lose, we must keep our minds positive and we must try to recover our losses.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex market is a market where you business yourself and make profit well. You can make yourself good trader with you knowledge and test you skill. Many other business you can use this skill and how to manage you money you can learn in forex market. I think in forex market you can learn many think. But before you start you should trade with demo account.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm enjoying my time in here and that's my reason why i'm still here. although i've suffered lost a lot of money, but thanks God now i'm start able to create consistent profit, so i think it's my turn to reap a nice profit from forex.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though i have lost many times,i still have the will power and confidence that one day i will make good profits in forex.
    this thought makes me still trade in forex.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    main to es main sirf profit ki waja se he houn kioun k forex trading main mugh ko pata ha k kafi ziyada profit hota es liye to abhi tak forex main houn or jab mugh ko loss hota ha to main kuch der k liye stop kar deta houn forex ko or phr se start kar deta houn

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    ye batt thik ha k forex trading main loss kafi ha par phr bhi ham yahan hane kioun es ki main waja ye ha k ham ko pata ha k yahan par ham ko kafi profit mil sakta ha es liye main yahan houn mugh ko yahan par kafi loss hota rehta ha par phr bhi main yahan houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ye mugh ko kafi proift dey gi kabhi na kabhi

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion,it is the cahnce that make me still stick to trading in forex.You know,we can make much mney by just click our mouse.Maybe it is our words,which still need us to work hard to achieve this goal.I love forex market,which contains so many great chances for us to earn so much money once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 714 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)