+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course my dear, personally I do think that I have the enthusiasm and confidence to be rich in forex business, I think only the initial capital that kept me going in the forex market is, sooner or later I would realize that I would be able to become a professional trader, which is important I never give up, that's enough

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that sometimes we can not avoid losses, it is part of the business, part of the job, most importantly, we want to do better, we want to increase knowledge, improve skills and willing to learn from experience, this is a process and requires patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, obviously, I definitely do think in forex business this forum which makes me still run this business until now. When i get loss, and blow up my trading account, i still can trade again without invest my own money. So i do not lose anything,but i gain as much as experiences in real trading using bonusses from this forum

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that Forex is one that can get into the loss of 100 times too , but you can always start fresh again this forum is because I like these help us to make a profit without investing anyting and also legally

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with u bro g ap ki bat thq ha k ham ko tab hi loss hota ha jab bhai g ham is m full time hi kam karty han to phr ham ko markit k bary m pata hota ha or ham tarding kar k arning kar sakty han is liye to bhai g m is m us time hi tarding karta hun or aony aapko behtr krne ki koshish krta hun

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that Forex is a trading business and In Forex business if you hope for always profit from here then it is not possible . Because you can make some profit from your little trading knowledge but if you want to make constant profit then you need to understand and study about Forex .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that forex business is not for all the persons in this world. It can be do by only special persons. I have that special qualities to do this forex business. That is the reason why i chosen this business and changed my financial profession to forex trading. I already succeed in the forex and with drawn my first income successfully.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that this businessis risky, but now i dont get frequent loss anymore, because i already learn much and start to make good profit. all business is difficult also, then i think i just need to learn more and more until i can expert in this business

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that if you trade intraday, you got to know the result the same day every day. You got conclusion of your endeavor today. the desires and trust that all misfortunes will be recuperated and in the meantime benefit to be made, since we all realize that notwithstanding way we detached the same way we can benefit too

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I like forex trading so much. I have a goal with forex trading. Forex give me loss for my mistake but forex give me profit for my successful trading. I have many dream with forex trading. I have confidence about me and forex trading. So i am still trade in forex with my small loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)