+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 714 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started finding online ways of earning i made alot of losses but that does not stopped me mainly due to understanding that this is life and ups and downs will be there always and if i back out now than surely i would never be able to do anything successfully in life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    What do you think makes you happy to stay and run this forex business, despite frequent loss and MC and can make you stress. thanks
    well you 1st point is excellent yes no doubt forex is unique you can go into loss 100 times also but you can always have a fresh start again that is because forum like these help us to make profits without investing anyting and in a legal way to get some extra money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    only determination of mind can run the business in spite of frequent failure. it is true that mental power can destroy all the mental despair and limitation that makes us a better future in the long run.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite loss of money it is ones hope and potential to earn that he or she continues trading, it is worth wile to invest but after you lose your confidence then you will trade in the wrong direction. So better be aware that in order to gain at a constant pace from this market be well equipped.

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this thing is hope becuase without having promise many of us won't be able to attain everything inside forex..still we're performing loss yet we've got hope for going on good to future..as well as authority in relation to the buying and selling will likely makes us jammed in order to forex subsequently a lot of decline

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think luck makes me still running this Forex business despite the frequent loss.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that the forex business is perfect but for those who want to survive and learn trading
    correctly, if just want instant, I guess no one said trading is the perfect business

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are in a situation like this, it definitely wants to get rich quick it was only a possibility, so is the name perfected takes time, we do not obtain such said in a minute, and we need to sacrifice as well,

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the comparison between the trader and conventional workers are both working and trying, time, place, and certainly a very dominating income differences. most traders try and try in this business because you want to feel financially free life, to be able to share time with relatives and friends.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry I'm a newbie,,
    possibility is preses benefits can be obtained quickly in a matter of minutes can profit, but in my opinion, it's the luck of what happens when like that, which to my knowledge , to understand the forex business is expanding preses long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 714 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)