+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 714 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member richardpower324 is an unknown quantity at this point richardpower324's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe that loss could be fatal. But when we gain profit,my confiednce is ups so higher,because i also trust that i can build my carrrier in here.thats why i am working.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a trader is we should not give up easily, because if we give up it will be difficult to achieve success where I think success can be obtained if we work hard with a good trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suriman View Post
    I think, all traders have a similar dream, that's success. for me, good or bad experience in trading, is common. because, risks in forex trading is very large. you should be able to respond wisely. I believe, if we can be disciplined in trading, would be successful.
    Many does believe so but will them all able to achive that ? Having a dream is nice but you have to take a look at the reality, if you suffer frequent losses then you have to consider to start another business, it is not a bad thing to do right ?

Member suriman is an unknown quantity at this point suriman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, all traders have a similar dream, that's success. for me, good or bad experience in trading, is common. because, risks in forex trading is very large. you should be able to respond wisely. I believe, if we can be disciplined in trading, would be successful.
    never give up.............

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dream also talking to me to let me aslo work hard in here to let me can success in here, it say to me that i need to work more hard again when i got the loss, and tell me that the loss is the experience that we are got when wea re makwe the trading in here too so it make me want to trade again

Senior Member tokobenny is an unknown quantity at this point tokobenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I seriously believe your opinion. to know about forex trading and also the process needs a long time, and sometimes we are required to make sacrifices with regard to losing our money to find the expertise of the trade. So we should ensure that with patience and hard work to learn it one day we will become an authority trader.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hope which is however electrifying myself to help business inside the foreign exchange following experiencing decline, plus a particular person find a lot of knowledge from experiencing decline quite simply they does not within decline yet they becomes important understanding of this development in the current market

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hope, it is the only answer. Despite I got vry much loss and frequently got margin call, but I believe that if I still stand here, still learning and practicing, someday later I will success too. I think forex trading is the best online job in the world, so why we give up too early? I wish, I hope, and I believe that I can be success here.

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elyazid View Post
    Believe that fortune will change with some lessons losses and correction made. And then having the back of the mind that if I can correct the mistakes, I should be agaian profit ions and after all, the company involved both loss and gain
    of course, just how do we find the technique to the level of losses that can minimize, we can not deny that all businesses have a higher risk as much as possible but we have damping in various ways so that we can always have a profit

Junior Member elyazid is an unknown quantity at this point elyazid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Believe that fortune will change with some lessons losses and correction made. And then having the back of the mind that if I can correct the mistakes, I should be agaian profit ions and after all, the company involved both loss and gain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 714 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)