+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 714 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned debashish66 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish66's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thing is hope because we hope that one day the profit will be on our side and everyone wait for that day . without hope we cant achieve anything in the forex. I think you should need to learn from past mistakes .little by little trading capabilities will increasingly and profitable, I am also looking for a solution so I can get a consistent profit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anamjanjua is an unknown quantity at this point anamjanjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee dost bilkul.. forex trading ka waqt alwys try to fell happy and relax... is sa aap sakoon main rhta ho.. aur ap acha sa soch smj ka trading ker sakta ha. r in other hand agar tention ma ho... ho skta ha ap bht los ankar ker lo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner, almost most of us will suffer loss. But there is a huge chance of getting profits. And that is the reason that traders do not leave forex. If they try hard and trade well, there is definitely a great chance to get a decent profit which they can use for their life's expenditure.

Junior Member benderafx is an unknown quantity at this point benderafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still continue to run the business of forex though often missing because I can still remove the capital to run a business, and the results that I got more than I lose. besides a great opportunity to earn big bucks wide open.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading, there is no end to gaining knowledge. New things come up everyday. Before now, i was not aware that cutting the AA rating of an economy by a rating company like Moodys can affect the Forex market, but i saw it happen last year and even in January.

Banned ubonto is an unknown quantity at this point ubonto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother, I am a new trader in forex. but I think my short experience that, Forex tread is like a gambling. I mean, in Forex tread market if you think to be the gainer sometimes you will have to take the risks and without risk you will not get the maximum return. So, let not think the continuous losses. If you have faith on it and your confidence as well, you will be the gainer.....Thank you.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whoever makes losses in forex is yet to get to the peak of their career so such persons keep learning and hoping to improve

Junior Member litaara is an unknown quantity at this point litaara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you friends for your experience, it is true and I appreciate your opinion because we should not
    despair if the loss and MAC. We keep trying and learning, especially learning from past mistakes,
    which makes us a better future trading.

Senior Member ronyrhm is an unknown quantity at this point ronyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two cards face down and a Queen sitting on the river in a dimly lit, smoky room. Two men face off even though neither of them looks the other in the eye. They are intently focused on the dealer as the last card is casually flipped out of his hand

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still continue to run the business of forex although often lost because I can still remove the capital to run a business, and the results that I got more than I lose. besides immense peluamh to get big money wide open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 714 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 632 682 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)