+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 714 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the hope because without hope we can not get anything .. but take internal losses, but we have your future .. and each of our trading therapeutic benefit occurs even tends to make people trapped immediately after the exchange loss foreign.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ranju is an unknown quantity at this point ranju's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign exchange is the best for students. We've had a lot of actual MCs, and if you swap once for the European Union and even the US market, the actual speculator should monitor the news. Almost all the dealers need to monitor the message, do a simple check, The inspection will produce a robust sign to sell barrier free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you're getting greedy to trade think sometimes we're frustrated, we they need to control it, to avoid feeling among the trade, but I was very hard for me to think that, if the knowledge and trading, we are according to the rules, we deal with the emotions that can control your emotions we are in this business, because it is harmful.

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because the forex market is one of the toughest markets that need to be experienced and also you should understand that success needs a lot of time and also needs to experience, because the forex market where good profits

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, because I see great potential in the forex business. I also understand if the trader before I have experienced many failures. they just like me now, if I wanted to try hard maybe someday I'll be like them.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai losses ki reasons bhe to hamari poor performance he hoti hai, agar ham acha perform karen ge to losses se bachay rahy ge lekin ham chahtay hain ke overnight crore pati ban jaeyn to phir losses to hongay but agar ham achi trade karen aur chotay profits collect karte rahen to hamain losses nahin hongay.

Member nomanqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point nomanqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main loss kay baad he ap ko experince milta hai is lye ap ko forex trading main agar loss ho to ap ko chiaye hai ka ap is loss se experince hasil kray or bar bar apni mistakes ko na repeat kray to phir ap ko loss se bhot faida hoga forex trading main

Member mahi5 is an unknown quantity at this point mahi5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj say 3 month pehly jab mn ney forex start ki thi to mujhe is mn loss hi hua tha or us k bad mn ney is mn mehnat ki or bht profitable strategey banai or ab mujhe umeed hai k is bar mn apna bonus zaya ni karun ga or acha work karun ga.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dream in forex still alive, and it makes me get motivation to run this business until now. If i stop to trade and give up, then the story will be end. I will not end this story with sad ending, but happy ending, it makes me must get success in forex. I can't give up, i can't stop to trade until i can get success

Junior Member tasbirul1122 is an unknown quantity at this point tasbirul1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    mjhe iss liay ye yaqeen hay kay may achi trading kernay lag jaeonga, keunkay may kafi mehnat kerta hoon or seekhnay ka koi bhi moqa haath say nae jaanay dayta. agar may achi tarah mehnat say darta to phir to may trading kab ki choor chuka hota.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 714 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)