+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading is a bad thing that can happen to be used fully mat we invest.
    Opportunity for Relentless It means you need your money for a long time, you can multiply,
    triple, multiply your money and so on. That's what keeps me in forex trading.
    Chances are I can be successful in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I continue in this market because I like it, the challenge between the trader and the market, I refuse to surrender, I'm sure
    I will succeed one day, I like to say success is not easy, but it is possible
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Proud For This Useful Post:

punjabpolice (2017-09-23)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from the loss I still get a good profit from my trading and that's enough to keep me trading.
    There is always a feeling of satisfaction when you can make something right in your bed
    and you are rewarded with a nice profit at the end of the day.
    A consistent and persistent trading strategy and sound capital management are essential to last longer in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

burqa (2017-09-30)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is interesting and it is off course very much lucrative business. We gain more and more experience while loosing trades and we should not loose our confidence in trading which is the very important

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), Proud (2017-09-23)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you are asking a good question, but there is also
    a huge profit profit opportunity in forex trading as well.
    This is not a business where you only face losses. You can work hard in your strategy and earn a reasonable profit from forex trading. By using good money management you can avoid MC as well.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i have also thinking that the loss on the forex will not stop the dream that i have to make me got the success, i have my own dream that i put on the forex, if because of the loss make me do not want to make the trading so it will make me loss that dream on my life

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is actually just because we want to have all the trouble without getting something from foreign currency.
    However, we have implemented a reduction,
    but now we look forward to getting good help in the long term ...
    and the belief of buying and selling the possibility of people getting foreign currency after many discounts.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your starting point is bigger than Forex that comes in only 100,
    but you can often innovate again
    which is probably mostly because online communities that are similar
    to this type of leadership do not benefit.
    Want to invest too much and anything.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

tikukur (2017-09-25)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am still running with forex trading business because i know that this trading business is life making business and with this business i could get the good incomes than the other trading business so get the experience .

Member Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui is on a distinguished road Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit and loss tou forex trading business k parts hain agar ap forex trading business main acha profit earn kar sakte hain tou ap ko big loss bhi ho sakta hai but ye depend karta hai k ap ka experience kitna hai aur ap apne loss ko kitna minimize kar sakte hain.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

profit and loss tou forex trading business k parts hain agar ap forex trading business main acha profit earn kar sakte hain tou ap ko big loss bhi ho sakta hai but ye depend karta hai k ap ka experience kitna hai aur ap apne loss ko kitna minimize kar sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)