+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 714 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings to you thank you for the subject you are working and copies of deals so much we wish the win for all of them, but I know the people crave the work I wish you good luck greetings brother or accept my passage
    thanks you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear when trading in forex business I personally think it should be with the analysis, following the trend, the trend is a friend of the trader, and do not fight the trend, buy low and sell at the current high sideway conditions, if you have lost in past its all about confidence if you have that confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider it because I believe that by trying I have the chance to be successful in the future that's why even the frequent losses am still trying more, I will not give up on trading in the forex market because I believe that I will be successful in this business if I work hard.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-28), tinad (2017-10-30)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe we all need more and more profit for ourselves. I think if we get a lot of profit, we became very happy. If we didn't archive any profit than it is very bad things for us. I think only money/profit can only make us happy.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a miracle of hope. Every trader, like new in this business,
    hopes to win money and make an important profit. Even if he loses his money,
    he will try again and again, until he succeeds. Winning money is, in my opinion,
    a mental ingredient of merchants. If you are a winner, you will succeed.
    If you are a loser, you will give up too quickly and leave it.

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dosto muhjhy kafi time loss ho chuka hai forex mein magar mein phir bhi is ko join kiye hoye hon q k mujhy forex bhot hi acha business lagta hai ye hamary liye bhot faida mand business hai is liye is ki popularity aur greatness ki waja se mein is ko leave nhi kr sakta

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-10-30), memi memi (2017-11-04)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul hamay forex ma kafi had tak loss hota rehta ha lekin hamay is ma hoslay se kam karna hota ha is liye jab be ham koi trade dalay tu loss ko zaroor dhakty rehna chahiye kam ka sath sath hamay hamesha ka liye

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), amjadwaseem (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asal ma forex business ko join karnay ke baad ak khaas kism ka craze ho jata ha traders ko ke wo even trading ma loss karnay ke baad b forex business ma trade karna pasand kartay han. Is baat se unko koi fikar nahi hoti ha ke forex ma wo kitna lose kar rahy han and is business ma kitna gain kar rahy han. Yehi craze hi humein hamesha baar baar forex business ko karnay ke baray ma kehta ha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19)

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why I am still running in forex trading because I know if I have a good strategy in forex trading,
    I can make a lot of money in my trading so I have to learn more to find a good strategy to
    generate many profits from forex trading.
    I believe that in forex trading, everyone can succeed and be able to profit consistently

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19), nafas (2017-10-28), shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders have heard the statistics95% of traders lose money, Only 5% of traders can make a living at it, or Only 1% of traders really make money. Whatever the particular number is from recent studies, the fact is, many traders will lose money and it simply cannot be avoided (for some hard numbers. All sorts of reasons are given for it, such as money management mishaps, bad timing, bad government policy, poor regulation or a poor strategy. These are all well and goodand some of those do definitely play a role in individual trading successbut there is a deeper reason. A deeper reason as to why most traders will lose regardless of what methods they employ. I purport, that even if all traders knew how (keep in mind knowing, and doing are two very different things) to trade successfully based on current conditions, still most traders would lose over the long run.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to r_ad_k For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-10-19), shakeel2017 (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 714 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)