+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that forex trading is biggest business in the world no doubt we face big losses but we earn good profit each day so many people face big looses in forex trading but they do not want to leave forex trading so learn well and earn good profit in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cottenmix is on a distinguished road cottenmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai i think loss profit ahr kam main hai agr main forex main loss karo ga to main again apni galt say learning kar k forex amin try karo ga k main apnan loss kasy recover karo aur acha profit klo so loss say dar kar hum kam nai chorr shakty hai..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother Forex trading is best online currency trading business in the world and we need learn this trading business and without learning and practicing this treading business, we can not make any profit from this business and it is tough for the new traders.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manages to lose on the trades can occur anytime as a result of we both received the incorrect market analysis or even we tend to be managed through the emotions or even greed on trading. Correct the weak points on trading is actually not a simple job however we have to try a minimum of everyday to correct every flaws so which we could get good profits everyday.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think its much true that I am new here in Forex trading and I think most of the new comer faces loss because of lack of knowledge and experiences and I am here in Forex trading business because I know there is no other opportunity that makes us rich except the Forex trading.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well meine pehly bhi yehi baat boli thi aur ab bhi yehi baat bolunga k kisi bhi kaam mein risk hony ki wajah se us kaam ko ni chora jata kiyunki haar business mein thoray bht risk hoty hi hein aur yehi forex jisy log bht risky business kehty hein isi business ki wajah se log axha khasa profit bhi kama lety hein phr hum tub kiyun risk ko bhul jaty hein

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that most of the traders are still trading forex market even after frequent losses because they have seen the potential of the forex market and how much they can earn from here if they becomes a good traders and are able to gain consistent profits.

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Frequent manages to lose on the trading is a thing to be studied critically. We would like to implement changes on the way in which we trade and get rid of bad trading habits. I carry on trading forex as a result of I think I have a bright future waiting forward for myself right listed below on this particular market.

Member next is an unknown quantity at this point next's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt Forex too much difficult business we need lot hard work and experience to save the loss,No doubt profit and loss is part of every business but we can with proper planning to save the frequent loss.

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    Bhai ji yaha agar loss hota hai toh humein progit bhi hota hai agar trader ko loss hota rehta hai toh woh ussey bhi bahut kuch sochta hai aur ye hi wajah hai ke usko confidence aata hai aur woh tarding continue rakhta hai.
    forex me losss aur profit dono hi cheege hoti hai kabhi losss hoga to kabhi profit isme hum kafi kuch kar sakten hain bus continue mehant karte rhe to ye best hoga hum sabhi ke liy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)