+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the easiest was using two moving averages is tf H1 using secondary university 4 and sma 8 sell if secondary university great university cut 4 8 with directions to the end and buy if secondary university 4 cutting from base to top to cut secondary university 8

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    The shifting regular indication always come delayed, but if we use Shifting average with best set up, i think not so bad. But all of signs have its pros and cons, just use MA for know the pattern, and sometimes use for Start place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa83 View Post
    I want to share my favorite forex trading system with you. This very simple trading systems gives me 250 pips a month on average it is consists of two basic moving averages only trade the Euro and Dollar during the Euro and US trading sessions
    also placed a sell trade where I would expect you to have placed a buy trade when the faster one roomates is getting the interest of many a trader is trading with moving averages is easy process

Senior Member mustafa83 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my favorite forex trading system with you. This very simple trading systems gives me 250 pips a month on average it is consists of two basic moving averages only trade the Euro and Dollar during the Euro and US trading sessions

Banned dipok45 is an unknown quantity at this point dipok45's Avatar
    Thanks
    2 moving regular will certainly display this trend with properly, they will complete each and every some others to acquire several facts, and possibly the foundations here, many of us create get whenever 2 collection cross each and every some others.. that is good as well as an easy task to discover as well as comprehend the idea
    nevertheless my spouse and i wanna inquire a person with regards to anything, tips on how to defeat or understand this large position until eventually we will see the suitable problem here?

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that two movig average will show the trend with well, they will complete each others to get some data, and maybe the rules here, we make order when two line cross each others..this is good and simple to learn and understand it thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Member k1mp0l is an unknown quantity at this point k1mp0l's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the above strategy can be used may I ask for indicator download for a try

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    mairy khyal main ap jub be trade trade kro jo moving averagepe base krti ho is main ap humaisha two hi averages use kro is sy ap ko result acha milta hy,two moving average's give you accurate trend.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average main khud bi use karta hon or ye sab se best indicate karta hai main isi ke mutabik trade lagata hon or muje best profit ho jata hai lekin main just 1 moving average lagata hon or 2 moving average ap ne kaha ke best hai lekin main is ko abi se personal use kar ke ap ko or dorso ko batao ga ke ye kesi working or indicate karta hai.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ashraf View Post
    My simple strategy with 2 moving average
    uwelcom dear,s
    aap ek achey indicator hain kiya aap key pas jo koi b ek acha sa indicatoe hai usey share krna chatey hain
    make order when two line cross each others..this is good and simple to learn and understand it, movig average will show the trend with well, they will complete each others to get some data, and maybe the rules here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open