+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 365 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3644

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders loose money in the trades which are already in profits and traders do not book the same due to greed and want to earn more profits so it is better for them to lock their profits in this case by using trailing stop loss for their trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not lock my profits in my trades because I do not like to be disturbed by a trailing stop. If my target is a large target, I will prefer to let the trade run to hit or to hit the stop loss instead. Trailing stops can know you out of a good trade if they are activated too early.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But most of the time I trade without using any take profit and stop loss tool. lakin mein ghalat kerta hoon yeh nahin kerna chaiay kum se kum stop loss ko zaroor istamal kerna chaiay and take profit option hum jab chaian lah sekhtay hain.

Member Jackdoson is on a distinguished road Jackdoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a good strategy to earn more...I believe ..I never use this. I use stop loss and take profit. But now I will apply this.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trailing stop in the best option but its work when you are in profit and you use it for more pips profit and this will help to stop the profit converted in to loss. means it will safe your remaining profit.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's depending on style of trader, is it needed to use lock profit strategy or not? For scalpers, it's no need at all to use lock profit
    strategy but for intraday traders, lock profit could help us to prevent losses after floating profit while we wait for price to move
    in target profit price.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if that price is moving up and down, I also often do headging (can lock in profits)
    then we can withstand the volatile price spikes, not only that if we can lock the profit, we can also carry out other transactions we jasi freer trade preformance

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aun View Post
    I try to lock my profit .it is safe and definite profit taking technique.Without it you are uncertain and confused what would be happen/ is there will be a loss or profit? So I make my self relax by limit it in some pips in my trades.
    yes, by locking the profit using trailing stop or put the TP on our trade would make us more relaxed. we will not be haunted by a sense of fear we will lose profit if the price reverses direction quickly...

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    Locking profit seems a new phrase?
    Some traders use Stop limit/ Trailing stop to secure their trade.
    If one of your trade go on profit, you can set a stop limit, so that if price try to cross that point, trade will get close with profit.

Imagine one of your trade is in 20 pips profit. If you set stop limit of 10 pips, if your profit reduce and if it come at 10 pips, your trade will close automatically with that profit.
    Anyone do this in trading?
    yes of course main na kafi profit earned ka ha abi tak trading ka or main abi be boht sara profit eaneedd karana chata hoon es laya to main both sari trading karta hoon or karna chata hoon es laya to main trading kar rhaa hoon or maujaj trading karna obht he achca or best lattta ha.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand using a lock-profit, how do I use? Please share your technical use of lock-profit or trailing stop .. I often read a few money management strategies that use take profit and stop loss, trailing stop is also used, but to this day I have never used it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 365 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)