+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Junior Member jeffreyramirez is an unknown quantity at this point jeffreyramirez's Avatar
    Thanks
    In General, it is my move Stop loss, of course, to keep our analysis. The key to getting benefits and the Stop loss is logical, theorize, I have more money, I'll trade my money than married or many when it comes to money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, the meter below. I tried it again, but I think this is an excellent use of this option, because this will help you to save more on your trades, you will lose all the loss of some glitches for us but overall to win some of these nuclei is a good thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understand the increase in the position, for example, the purchase of securities, leaving interest rates. Through insurance, to provide an additional part of the project risk. All, until your subtle interests turn to work.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't lock my profit, I tend of making the whole profit most time so I don't use Trailing stop, what I use is breakeven so that when the market hit this level I will have nothing to gain or nothing to lose at all.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex trading aik risky business hay es main kisi time per trend change ho loss de sakta hay, es liay hum take profit ki option ko use kar kay apna profit lock kar skatay hain, hum apnay analysis sasy point ko set kar take profit laga kar earning ko safe kar saktay hain.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear mein apni trades ka profit ko lock kar deta hon jab meri trades profit mein ajati hai dear mein apni trades ka profit lock karny k liye mostly mein apni trade ka stop loss ko profit mein set kar deta hon

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jab app knowledge say trade karte ho to app ke liye trade karna bohat he asan ho jata hai or app ki her trade mein app bohut acha earn karte ho es liye jb be app ko trade karna hai app ney market ko learn kar ke he trade karna hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading main profit lock nahi kiya ja sakta lakin aik triqa hai main apni har trade main apna profit fix karta ho kiyun k main apni har trade 1.00 ki open karo tu main 50pips take profit lagata ho aur is ka matlab ye k jub mera profit 50$ ho ga tu meri trade kud hi band ho jaye gi.
    love forex

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I lock my profit it's Important for trading It is indeed the easiest way to make money but only if you have enough knowledge about Forex trading and you know how to play with the market well. Thus, you have a very good trading strategy. Otherwise, it is also the easiest way to lose money.

Junior Member charlesjamison is an unknown quantity at this point charlesjamison's Avatar
    Thanks
    In general, do not block my income but sometimes freeze my profit when the price of the development the way forward with more confidence on always place in TP, which is safer for me personally. in fact, I lost so much time a trade to think it's a good idea to lock in profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)