+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 365 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to maintain the profit by put stop loss on entry point and keep on order open, and in this time we can looking for other trades, the important we need to continue and trade Forex without any emotion for success in this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think in forex business sometime your trade is near about hitting the t.p but go back and near to s.l then you trail the stop loss because you may hope that it will come back and will hit my t.p, but for trailing the stop loss limit you should do the fundamental analysis, because sometime market suddenly affect by any news and go against you, and you trail the stop loss and as a result you face a huge loss, so be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that locking profits is actually much better the actual currently locking as a result of u will obtain more compact profit uteazineersuohydrates however thy will come back to u and thats made certain. I as soon as opened a couple of trades however do not place take profit so they had been on floating profit however inside seconds these people received on to floating loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that forex trade can lock our profitable balance in a trade. When we get loss and our equity can be less than our profit so that times our balance is locked by our trading if we make long time trading.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that i lock my profit as a result of i such as to trade along with news, after that Its important for myself to lock my profit, after that i will not obtain loss once the worth change the actual trend. I nevertheless obtain profit on bad trading

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sajumanir2 View Post
    If you opened a trades and yours trades comes into a profits then you can be locked that profits it is very useful for trader because if market will come back then you get your profit in that positions.
    Han g bhai zarori nhi hota ha k humra jo target ha wo pora ka pora hit ho baz dafa 1 ya 2 points sa reh jata ha iss liye hum ko iss ma wait krna ki bjyae apna profit book ya lock kr lena chyae ye zeda best rehta ha.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you opened a trades and yours trades comes into a profits then you can be locked that profits it is very useful for trader because if market will come back then you get your profit in that positions.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure i lock my profit as soon as i perform trading on the actual correct place and as soon as i assure that i will think about this particular kind of kind of profit coming from the trading, and together with lock profit i exploit the particular trailing stop loss because a result of a couple of time profit eliminated within the loss and so i issue stop loss is actually likewise needed which point withe lock profit...

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I continuously perform not lock my profit but sometime i lock my profit whenever have a lot of confidence regarding really well worthy of motion or even otherwise i continuously set up TP and thats a lot of safe with regard to personally. Genuinely previous to various time i lost obtain trade for the thinking the actual great to lock profit.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market. i am not lock the profit. i am try to place the order and earn the big profit. but at this time i am not success. i am not use the stop loss and take profit. After two times loss. I am decided that work the market with the complete strategy. i am work the market success and try to lock the profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 365 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)