+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 365 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that trailing stop is very good trading option by using this option you can able to gain minimum profit from your trade and can able to avoid unexpected loss that cause reversal possation of the market .This option help you to gain more profit then loss as a reault finaly you will be a gainer in forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that based on my analysis and my experiences, sometimes lock our profit in our trades makes us lose opportunity to earn more profit. So i decided to let the price hit my take profit or stop loss. So i can manage my risk and my money well, based on my risk reward ratio and winning rate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that sometime I lock profit in my trades and sometime I don't ,it depends upon the particular trade and the particular situation that whether to lock a profit or not, it's really a handy tool in forex trading and providees you comfort during your trades

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hmesha hi apni trade ko profitable dekhna like karta hun ji isme koi shak nhi he bhai isme koi dout nhi he forex me hmm hard work krege to profit jarur make kr skte hein forex ek esa business he me hmesha hi isko like krta rahuga bhai

Banned abd34ou is an unknown quantity at this point abd34ou's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i always use trailing stop because i always trade a single pair of currency in multiple entries and comes out by cutting out the profit into small pieces. that helps me to keep refresh my mind and motivate me to do trading more.This is a very useful method because you do not know the trend of the market for sure.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    I always dont lock my profit but sometime i lock my profit when have more confidence about price movement otherwise i always set TP which is more secure for me . actually before so many time i lost win trade for this thinking its good to lock profit.
    bikul app apni trades ko lock kar sakte hai pehle app ko trade ka acha analysis karna hoga fer app es kam mai fundmental ko samj kar jab v trading karte hai app apni trade ka trilling stop laga kar apne profit ko lock kar sakte hai forex mai lock profit karne ka jehi ek theek idea hai ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that i do not like to lock my profit, it is not in my trading system and my plan. It is good to use lock profit, but for my trading system,it is not suitable and will makes my profit decreased. So, i choose to do not use lock profit at all. using stop loss and take profit only is more than enough

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that using a large lot size, it is a mistake novice traders like me, the experience of sweet and bitter experiences should be evaluated, it is a way to improve the skill of trading and analysis capabilities increase, the successful trader must also perform a routine evaluation .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that i just thinking about how if i lock my profit in my trades. Actually i do not like to lock my profit, because sometimes it makes my profit smaller. But i i lock my profit, i will not let the profit trades turn to loss. I really need time to think about it first before i decide to using trailing stop and lock my profit

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to close deals in a timely manner because the price returns back to the point of entry and therefore we must deal with it well in order to know the proper way and achieve more good than profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 365 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)