+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 365 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that I do book my profit while I see a good opportunity, we are doing forex trading here to make profit and without proper knowledge and strategy we can not get success here and we all need to learn this trading business to get success here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main loss ky trf na jay aor Forex Trading main take profit aor stop loss ka use kary aro Trading main thek risk management kar kay Trading say good profit earn kary aor Forex Trading main best Trading krny sy good earning howay gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i defined the sl and tp targets to my position but when any of my position is going to touch the tp target i remove the target and instantly set a trail stop and let it run with the trend. i am sure the price will go in one direction but dont know the limit

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that i lock my profit using stop loss, i merely established this to firmly bep goal once the positioning operating on sure pips profit.. sometime i simply established this on +1 pips profit, well +1 profit is actually considerably much better compared to loss anyhow. thus u will adhere to my simple technique to firmly lock u profit.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main jo stop hoty hian woh Trading main use kary aor Trader ko take profit stop loss and trailing stop ka use krna Trading main thek hy aor Trader ko Trading order ko mange kar kay Trading krna profitable hy

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that this process is actually comparable to using a trailing stop on any kind of transaction, and I rarely make use of as a result of I perform day trade and trade along with a 15 pip profit target simply each transaction which I do lock so no profit for myself when you are performing transactions on forex it is a routine whenever I obtain straight into the forex market

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use a stop loss. and when the position of my earnings, I locked my profits by changing the stop loss to a profit position. I think it's a very good strategy and secure, to prevent changes in price direction suddenly.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i defined the sl and tp targets to my position but when any of my position is going to touch the tp target i remove the target and instantly set a trail stop and let it run with the trend. it will help you to save us from further loss, we will lose only few pips but overall will earn some pips so its a good thing.

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear maun kbhi bhi ao ny profits ko lock nhi krta q k forex mn trend k mutabiq ye aik aisa business hai is liye lock ktba acha nhi hota tu mn apny profits ko to xhmk hony se baxha k rakhta hon ta k ye best busineess zyada eaning de

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its a good way of trying to earn the maximum profit with seting minimum profit , this kind of strategie i use it when i believe that i can gain more profit then what i acctualy have , its a good trick we should master it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 365 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)