+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 365 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3644

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using trailing stop in our deals while the deal is in profit is wise thing. But, there is some chances only to maximize/lock the profit by trailing stop. Because, market doesn't move continuously up/down in all time. This movements is possible in news time only. So, this trailing stop works in news times only. Otherwise, the profit is reduced. So, watch the chart and close at correct point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are telling Trailing Stop trading.Yes sometimes i use it when i am sure the price will go in one direction but dont know the limit.It will set the SL values automatically and help us to get the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders loose money in the trades which are already in profits and traders do not book the same due to greed and want to earn more profits so it is better for them to lock their profits in this case by using trailing stop loss for their trades.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These you mentioned are seems to be motivation for Forex. specially the starting 10 to 15 rules and 36 and 37 are really really motivative. When i started Forex i also used these rules and motivate me for earning.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also do in my trade lock my profit limit i think so that is so best thing because you are make a target for your profit Stoop loos is very essential for trade like Take profit its also essential for traders please dn't ignore this act .

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i always use trailing stop because i always trade a single pair of currency in multiple entries and comes out by cutting out the profit into small pieces. that helps me to keep refresh my mind and motivate me to do trading more.This is a very useful method because you do not know the trend of the market for sure.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think take profit and trailing stop are the tools that are used to lock the profit and they are very useful tool because after locking even if the trend of the market reverses then also our profit is in safe side

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se pip locker ni pips locker hoga.
    lekin pips ko kese lock kr sakte hai.........?
    ham trailing stop lagakr profit ko lock kr sakte hai or stop loss se b kar sakte hai.

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tak to may apni trades ko ****sit kerta hoon. jaisay hi kuch profit hota hay may apni trade close ker dayta hoon, laykin stop loss kay hit honay tak wait kerta hoon, ye emotional effect hay jo aesta aesta hi theeek ho ga.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also do lock my profit after a satisfactory amount of gaining. This is one the best functions of forex brokers that they provide to us. Locking your profit is similar to locking your loss. So, its a good deal.
    Carry on. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 365 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)