+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 249 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that when i faced many problem in this business and feel like want to give up, then i review my trading and evaluate. When i evaluate, mostly i found that my failure is not because of bad trading strategy or skill but because i still can't control my emotion. Then it makes me have a new motivation and makes me want to try something new to improve my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, obviously I clearly think yes its right that when we loose or get margin call we should not get depressed and we have to try to start again this business;and try to find out the reason that mad us loose and try to not repeat again that mistake.this way it will comes a time that we will make good results with less mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    motivation is very necessary for trading i face a big loss i remain offline and indulge in watching a good movie (my hobby) it refreshes the mind. later i would try to recollect what went wrong, thats y we should pay heed to trading .....

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally when I get a loss I always take a short break from trading until my mind is relaxed. while of that I always reading articles about successful trader from around the world read about their story that can makes me motivated to keep fighting in forex trading. successful forex traders is so inspiring, their story teach me a lot, that I have to work hard and keep learning to be success.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it is very difficult to keep your self motivated when u incure loss but from every loss that we make we come to know the mistake and if we follow the discipline or the follow the rule i am ure loss will be lesser or will be reduced

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that focus with our trading, focus to make good trading and focus with our goal in this business and focus with our dream also. it makes us keep motivated to make good trading, not matter if we face so many problem and get much losses in this business. as long as we focus to positive thing, we can keep motivated
    Last edited by hitan; 2016-12-25 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that i get loss two time but i did not get tired and dis heart in this trading business i get a lot of experience in this trading business due to this loss i am trading with my own experience in the forex trading

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that keeping us motivated during trading is an very important issue which often we forget to give much importance. Since Forex trading is a mind game we need to keep ourselves mentally fit always.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that we can get motivation if we can trade with proper discipline and can trade with proper understanding of the market, without proper understanding we can not make money here , we need to be motivated from our success and a goo0d trader always trade with proper discipline.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that mistake in analysis or some events which change the course of the market and on of the most important thing you must be learning in this market the management capital it is very important and we need success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 249 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)