+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 249 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can keep yourself motivated by reading materials of successful forex traders. The question is why do you need motivation? You need motivation if you have encountered losing moments in forex and you are thinking to quit. When you read stories of how traders who were making losses suddenly found out how to become profitable, you will be motivated to keep patience. These all are the materials which may help you to keep yourself motivated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take a shot with some rock music on .... If u r that low self esteem ....Loss is part of game So always be happy without any reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    You can keep yourself motivated in forex by reading materials of successful forex traders. The question is why do you need motivation? You need motivation if you have encountered losing moments in forex and you are thinking to quit. When you read stories of how traders who were making losses suddenly found out how to become profitable, you will be motivated to keep patience.
    me khud ko self motivate rakhne ke liye apne se experienced traders se
    baatein karta hon aur unke bade bade trade kiye hue lots ke bare me
    puchta hon aur unse nayi nayi strategies ke bare me puchta hon..
    aisa karben se mujeh forex me aur zada maza aane lagta hai aur mera bhi man karta hai ki me bhi ek bahut bada trader ban saku

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keeping us motivated during trading is an very important issue which often we forget to give much importance. Since Forex trading is a mind game we need to keep ourselves mentally fit always. So for this we need to keep reading some motivational articles, listen to good music and play some physical games to keep our health also in good condition.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self motivation is very necessary and one can be self motivated if he is disciplined and has eager to learn more and more from the books and other members of the forex. By getting more knowledge one will feel more confident ibn trading and confidence will be the source of self motivation.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    good motivational sources, lol. Profit indeed can add up lot of spirit and passion in our trading life. That's why it's necessary to withdraw any profit we can create just to keep your self feel appreciated by the forex.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    For motivation we'll always keep the spirit in particular I always look up or look at people who are already successful in the world of forex trading. Then after that my motivation to succeed will come back again.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i keep my self motivated by saying to myself that one day i can earn a lot through forex trading. and i learn from the mistakes i made and keep learning about forex and trying to formulate new trading plans.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To remain motivated towards forex trading while experiencing huge loses it is better to quit trading for some time and get back to learn the basics of trading and get some assistance from experience trader on your account . Then when you start trading you will be highly charged and motivated.
    Scorpian Trader

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    If you want to keep yourself confident then you must have to go
    with the golden rules of the forex trading if you follow them then
    you will get good profits and less loss so your confidenace already
    raise due to the fact that you are making profits from the forex trading.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 249 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)