+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 249 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my opinion I have understood. The way to keep yourself motivated learning, practice & Trading. Forex trading have to regularity maintain. So that Forex up & down then mentality has to strong..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mostaf Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Mostaf Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone faces doubt & depreciation.The first motivation killer is a lack of confidence when this happiness to me. This will rejuvenate your confidence and get you motivate to build on your current success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you're down or frustrated better refreshing musing about your intentions when you first start in forex. if you'll stop here or semangatkan themselves for more fighting again. continue like that you certainly will survive even in any condition.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to keep your self motivated?
    ya, self motivation is very important in every of life. i keep myself motivated that forex is a business of very easy and it is better than others job. and i motivated that forex is the best job in the world for me.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing that who make me motivated in Forex trading that i hope i will be successful trading also it need good time to achieve my goal so it make me motivated even i loss money

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Regularly reading forex related articles and books is a good way to motivate ourselves . And also use forex forum to know more news about forex trade .

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "yeah forex is really risky,but still it is the best way to earn money if we use a little of mind calculation.
    And i really hate to work under some people and i am still a student so i earn money for my own use"

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul View Post
    Actually i am anew trader in Forex trade .my trading style is Firstly I want to learn more about Forex trade then i will try to earn money from Forex trade .I always try to myself to learn more about trading market and investing.
    yes that is good you are always looking for improvement where as I feel there is no limit and we can always improve. so I am always self motivated as I have big targets and I can never be fully satisfied in forex.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehayl sy mera profit mujy achi motivation dey deta hy is liye main try karta ho k mauin kam risk sy jiyada profit earn kar forex aisi market ya buseinss hy is me agar apko loss be ho jay to ap apni hope ke base p motivate he rehtay hen

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep myself self motivated by reading articles on the successful traders in the world and try to get motivated by them.
    So even if i hit to extreme losses, i know that i am going to succeed some day and be motivated for further tradings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 249 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)