+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 546 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merey khyal se forex ka koi end nahi he qun k lean den or business sadiuon se chlta aa raha he or chalta rehay ga . roz baroz is men jidat arahi he or bohat se log iko joian kar rahey han men tu kahon ga ke future men siref forex trading hi chaley gi. forex start is good and ending is so good and There's no approach which it can end in any moment shortly. It is because for some area of the outstanding living historical past, nations around the world help keep making use of stock markets to accomplish enterprise. Even when forex trading comes to an end, we could nonetheless business inside everything just like rare metal, acrylic and also gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think Forex will end anyday. Because until the international business prevails forex exchange will exist. Exporters,Importers governments banks need foreign currency . Governments need their foreign reserve. All those transaction take place in Forex market. Therefor FX market will exist for a long time. no there's mno finish to the current well uits as a result of you'll be able to earn in an exceedingly short quantity of your time rather then operating for somebody ....this is such as you area unit you own boss ...profit or loss all depends on you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think about that there any end of Forex trading business, because Forex trading is big and interesting business around the world, Not only individuals and small traders work in Forex business we will spend a lot of time when learning forex, but if we have successfully and consistently profitable trading so we could fit our abilities

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you think about that my friend, For me I do not think about that there any end of Forex trading business, because Forex trading is big and interesting business around the world, Not only individuals and small traders work in Forex business, there are many investment banks and large companies operating in this field, So you have to gain knowledge and learning to understand this business more.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), XXXTentacion (2020-04-01)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi mere khayal se forex trading main koi end nahi hai isi liye forex world ka sab se best online business hai kion ke is main koi limitations nahi hain ap jitni zeyada trading Karen ge utna hi zeyada profit mile ga or ap 24 hours nonstop trading kar sakte hain or jitna chahen profit earn kar sakte hain ab ye ap per depend karta hai ke ap daily kitni trading karna chahte hain .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

XXXTentacion (2020-04-01)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se forex ka kabi end nai ho sakta he kyo ke forex market din ba din femus hoti chali ja rahi he aur dunya me sab se bhara bussness bhan chuki forex ko pori dunya me use kiya ja raha he forex ab bohat hi bhara bussness bhan chuka aur bohat se log forex se earning kar rahy he kyo ke forex bohat hi profitable aur short way he earning ke liye. jitni bhi online marketing hainn in men hamain kisi ki bhi shure nahi hoti k kab tak open rahy gi or ye kisi bhi time close ho sekti hain is ley forex ka bhi koi knowledge nahi hai k ye market kab close hho jay gi but abhi to is ki demand zyada ho rahi hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), XXXTentacion (2020-04-01)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    purpose of trading forex is consistently profitable, we will spend a lot of time when learning forex, but if we have successfully and consistently profitable trading so we could fit our abilities and desires, just take three to four hours to analyze and we got enormous fortunes , but for those who are still learning then it must be serious to be able to understand how to analyze the right. i don't believe bro it would happen!! i think it should never end because we all getting benefit from it, its really helpful for us,as a trader,student professionals,etc, we all learning and earning together, logically forex has strong network around the world and all the business gurus(experts) connected directly and indirectly, so i would say wish you best of luck forex

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is absolutely no means so it can result in at any time quickly. The reason being for many part of the outstanding life historical past, countries helps keep employing foreign currencies to perform organization. Even when currency trading ends, we can nevertheless business throughout products like gold, acrylic in addition to silver. i dont think that forex is going to end in near future. it's just impossible. i heard that some big banks are proposing to ban high frequency tradings aka scalping, but i am sure it's just for their interest and it wont happen too.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex or forex business will never end, because until now the number of traders is not diminishing but even more and more, and this can be made as evidence that the forex like it will never end, as long as there is still a buy and sell transaction then during that forex will continue to run, and the more people go into the forex trading business. mery khyal k mutabiq forex market abhi to buhat achi ja rahi hai or is se buhat sary traders trading ker rahy hain is ley abhi is ka koi end nahi hai or is ki demand zyada se zyada ho rahi hai is ley forex abhi open hi hoti rahy gi.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex will never be completed and will always exist, because this part of the world trade, so everybody can run this business with ease, because forex is growing and it will be very important in the business and we can make forex's main business. g sahe kaha k Forex is most popular business no doubt about it and everybody want to join this business and still some trader are doing their trading without any knowledge. it will never end unless world will not end, however it will modify with new techniques and style ban sakta ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 546 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)