+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 546 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if the world has not end, then the forex still remain. because every day, there is always a trade between countries, people who travel abroad and need foreign currency. there is always suplly and demand. so that the transaction is always there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there are still countries in this world, definitely the forex would still exist. because each country has a currency that is different. Forex may be lost if the world is only one country. because there is no currency as a benchmark for trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we can do very good Forex trading and make money then what is the need for us to think about the end of the forex trading. Still if we think i don't find any reason for ending this business. Instead there may be some restrictions and regulations come in force for our own safety.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge bahi jan boht sara members boht ahci or best trading kar rha han or es sa boht sara prfoit be earned kar rha han esi waja sa to trading aj ka boht he famous or boht he zada ho ge ha esi wajha sa t main bht zada trading kar rha hoon.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    forex now a days has become very famous in all the parts of the world and its popularity is increasing day by day.
    so friends do you think that forex will ever end???
    give your opininons
    forex trading ka abi to koi end nazar nahi a rha ha esi waja sa to main trading ko boht he zada kr ka boht sara profit earned kar rha hoon esi waja sa to ag kal trading boht he famous ho ge ha or trading sa boht profit earned ho sakta ha.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bceharun View Post
    Many people whose good traders are join here and earn more money. They spend more time in forex and enjoy here. They are known that forex is the international business plan and and effective system of trading, so i think never end of forex.
    Yes correct plus more and more people are moving to forex market from Stock exchange as its far more comfortable for people to do business online than by outside plus it also save alot time.
    Last edited by rahimlakhany; 2012-06-04 at 08:37 PM.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestina View Post
    Forex will not end at anytime because many people involve in the market of forex. There is worldwide market and constant entry and exit so forex is like a situation of a perfect market. It will not end unless the commodity being sold (foreign exchange) is exhausted.
    That was the most misleading beliefs about the existence of forex market, my friend. People don't have anything to do with this, after all, all traders today are just piggybacking upon something which is already there whether they like it or not. Forex market will still exist as long as there are countries with different currencies in this world. Just think about deutschmark -- google it if you don't know which country used it -- which once was one of the strong currencies in forex market. And mind you, it was only about a decade ago.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, until we are born again, currency trading will still be there .. There will be no ahirnya .. Currency trading will end for those who quit melakuka forex trading .. Opportunities in forex trading are huge, huge forex players will also continue to attract small retailers like me to achieve greater profits. Now forex trend, and many novice players who do not understand how the forex trading should, that's where the big players take advantage of the ignorance of the new players ..

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will not end at anytime because many people involve in the market of forex. There is worldwide market and constant entry and exit so forex is like a situation of a perfect market. It will not end unless the commodity being sold (foreign exchange) is exhausted.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope this business will still exist for at least 5 decades from now because i want to make money from this market and maybe if i later become successful i will be able to teach my children and my grandchildren.
    but nobody really knows about tomorrow because it is beyond human knowledge and foresight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 546 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)