Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no end to forex ... for sure
    the only end to forex according to me
    is the day when you have no money to invest in forex or the day when you quit ...
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by katol View Post
    Forex is currency trading that involves many parties from different countries throughout most of the world. so I see that the forex business will survive at any time until the world war unless there are very severe.
    Forex currency trading has come to stay and like you rightly said, it is only when the world comes to an end that is when we should have the mind that forex trading would stop. Different countries, has different currencies so in other to do business with another country, we need to convert our currency to the countries own.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can tell you about this thread because i am new trader try to learning. but i think forex trading dont have any end , you can trade until you dead

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka koi bhi end nahi ho sakta kyunki market me jab tak currency hai tab tak unki trading hoti rahegi aur jab tak trading hoti rahegi tab tak forex rahega
    forex trading platform time ke sath aur zada famous hota jayega aur zada traders isme judte chale jayenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No way, I don't think there is any way that forex would ever come to an end the reason why I believe this is because as long as each country has different currency pairs they would need to exchange it for the country they are going to make purchase from.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is currency trading that involves many parties from different countries throughout most of the world. so I see that the forex business will survive at any time until the world war unless there are very severe.

Junior Member raihan0301 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan0301's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I Dont Know about the end of forex.but i think the world economy is depend on forex market.so it has no end.it always running and running.so don`t be worry.trade here without any tension.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think there is any end to forex because forex is growing day by day and its popularity is increasing . It is a good reputed business and can be started with very less capital investment. There is no question of its ending because it is worldwide business and it has wider scope in the busuiness field.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryana View Post
    i think forex will never end..because we need to convert currencty to other currency when needed ..and rates of currency cant be same for all time..due to thiss reason forex trading will be continue for forever....
    Yes, forex will never end because cooperation among countries will never end too. Forex market was moving because movement of
    currency aroudn the world so if currency of countries around the world is different so forex will keep on moving too.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion.. NO !! atleast not in this century.. cause forex is depended on currency and countries economy.. and no matter what currency will never ever die.. and this race between economy of countires will also not end... so forex will also never loss it importance.. it will live forever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 546 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)