+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 546 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    might occur if you later end of the world, then so will the forex will end, so the end of the world it will also be the end of the forex business, because it is highly improbable if later there is still a deal by the end of the world, right?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya brother i agree with you -forex now a days has become very famous in all the parts of the world and its popularity is increasing day by day.Now it is the largest business in the world.Thanks brother for share your post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if currencies change into the another form then forex name will be in the name of another term but i think there is no end to forex.it will be alive until the world ends.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    forex now a days has become very famous in all the parts of the world and its popularity is increasing day by day.
    so friends do you think that forex will ever end???
    give your opininons
    i hope never end the Forex Market because Forex Market is money changing market. money cannot be close all over world money all time need for all man. i say don't think Forex Market is one time end. its no need because the Market Day by day increase.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    forerx is a endless business and you can make lot of money with this busniess till the end of your life and also its popularity is increasing day by day very fastly
    I strongly agree with you, I think if every state has a different currency forex activity would be there forever and this is a very good business for us diligently for the income opportunity that we can get is also very large.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no end to forex, as long as people are traveling to other countries and as long as countries are trading with each other on other good, a need for currency exchange will always remain alive and thus forex trading will remain for ever.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

If you observe the history of forex, then you will know that the forex from time to time more and more consumers demand. And forex will continue to grow, and I think forex is the most enduring business field in the world.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As there is no end in business in the world so there is no end to forex as well. As long as people are doing trades from outside the countries they need foreign exchange for their payments and bills.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex won't stop no matter what, this is what is selling and buying other currencies. It will never end until mankind extinguished. We may see a lot of changes and improvements in the present trading system soon.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't that there is an end of Forex. because the Forex business is depending on the currencies and GOLD. and currency is the major part of economy of any country. so its impossible but it closed on the day of judgement.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing Forex has no end as when there are currency then there are Forex as there are relation between countries then their are pairs and there are Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 546 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)