+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 292 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2913

Thread: How can we cure emotional trading?

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    mere emotions bahot kum hai jab loss hota hai. and bahot khus hota hu jab profit hota hai.
    loss to hota rehta hai yaar. loss hona market ki movement pe hai. loss hoga to pakka hum dusre trade main earn kar hi lenge
    Well for me i think good plan and have hard effort will make your trade is profitable..if we dont have plan and target in forex we may confuse in this business...so make your plan achievable..and realistic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think complete stop emotion in the market is possible but if we do more and more practice in the Forex market then it can be controlled and i think if we can create a trading plan then it cab be controlled.
    to stop the emotion completely is not possible if the trader trade using manual system, emotional feeling can coming any time even after the trader do as hard as he/she could to make it do not exist, what we have to do here is to delay our trading when that kind of emotion coming
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Member shaimaa is an unknown quantity at this point shaimaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you enter the room where your computer, or office that you are of it Btdaullack in the markets of Forex, or the cave that you have it, somehow, Internet access, you need to remember one thing, and is to leave your character at the door. If you have passed a difficult night, day or difficult, or a difficult moment, the worst thing you can do is take it with you to the impression that trading in the Forex markets which will be carried out in that day, you have to leave it out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanvol View Post
    sir forex trading me emotions par qaboo rakhna bohot aham cheze hai agar koi trader apni emotions par qaboo rakhe aur market ko samajhte hue decision le to wo bohot achi trading kar sakta hai.
    aap sahi keh rahe hain ki trader ko hamesha yeh nahi pta chalta ki sahi samay kya hai trade open karne ka toh inn kamon ke liye humein hamesha indicators use karne chahiye.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir forex trading me emotions par qaboo rakhna bohot aham cheze hai agar koi trader apni emotions par qaboo rakhe aur market ko samajhte hue decision le to wo bohot achi trading kar sakta hai.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very rightly said , anitagala. Previously when I was new, I used to sit n keep staring at my chart for hours n keep increasing my stop-losses with my heart-beat racing. But now when I hv my strategy in hand, I just make my trade n move away from my PC. After few hours I check if stop-loss has been hit or TP. When ur TP is hit more than 50% times n U keep TP=SL , U r in profit. Another point for newbies --(1) Trade with money kept for donations only (2) never overtrade. ie if u hv only $200 in account just play with .01 lot only n never open more than 2 trades. (3) Newbies must also keep away fm yen cd$ or franc .

Senior Member surfer-ag is an unknown quantity at this point surfer-ag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are not robot we are human, to be human emotion will rule us all the way round. There is nothing to do to be cured of emotion, but we all can do is control it for some level limit. To control emotion in the time of Trading we have to learn a lot about Trading from every aspect of knowledge come by our way. A well knowledge person can control their doubts and outburst in a positive situation in the time of Trade.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emotions can be kept in control only by good knowledge of the market. Once U hv concrete faith in ur strategy n disaster plans ready , u make moves with brain and not with heart. For newbies I suggest (1) not to indulge in shorter time-frame trading (2) Just go along with the "trend". (3) Keep eye on Bollinger bands, support n resistance lines.(4) In ranging market , use middle 33% of stochastic to trade. (5) Keep increasing knowledge n make ur own strategy. (6) Join some good signal sender.

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions may arise for forex traders that can lead to costly mistakes if the trader fails to maintain a disciplined trading mindset.
    Furthermore, when a trader's discipline has been compromised, and the trader has totally disregarded their own trading plan and succumbed to their emotional reaction, this tends to be the time when trading blowouts most commonly occur.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading market me emotions bohot hi important factor hai agar koi trader emotions par control kar le to me yaqeen ke sath kehta hun ke wo trader kabhi be forex market me naqaam nahi hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 292 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)