+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing Triple Twins.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this looks very simple and keeping it stupid (KISS) is just one of the main terms of forex, so in my own opinion this strategy is worth trying and I'm very optimistic about the results of these items. and if price movements and breakout price trend strategy breakouts with a large volume analysis of Amazing Triple Twins will be very profitable I suggest using it only in European and American market sessions and also using candlestick patterns with better accuracy and more advantageous for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not sure this makes sense to me. Any strategy without stop loss will fail. You also say that you trade take profit for the proportion of numbers and then say that 20 pips. I have learned the hard way that no stop loss does not work because in the end the market will try and drive you for 1000-2000 pips without withdrawal. and, movements often occur with a large range and will turn around for a long time and often float, set a stop loss, it takes courage and the right settings, because it requires currency calculation and calculation of margin and daily range of currency pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to do anything because I have not yet been able to do anything to teach or to teach students even if I can not do anything to teach them. I do not know how to do any other system. I do not want to talk about my business because of my business and I have been working as a trader in my business and I can work as a cooperative and I can work as a winner for the government.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

ngomong (2019-06-30), volatip (2019-06-26)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business I want to know the twin twin trade rates how it works in this trade and how we choose it I ask my senior traders who have experience, please share your experience with me because I have no experience about it and the price action strategy doesn't work as previously. They use to make good signals and consistent profits. But at the moment they are not working properly. Currently they don't work and most of them fail and the market is the opposite. So I would say that adding something to make it stronger. Something like a moving average and support and resistance will work well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ratu For This Useful Post:

pancha (2019-06-27)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is misleading knowledge, don't offend those who use it, there is a logical reason for the market to behave like that when it reaches these points, that doesn't make sense, what you need to trade is the right skill to help you open a position trading based on current trends and market conditions. and you ka istemaal shayad trading strategy itna acha nahi hi, chahe you lattice bhi gusse par ho bhai tire style, humare liye bas jaruri hota hai ki strategy trading aisi ho jiske madad se humare ko trade achi karne ko mil pati ho bhai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2019-06-27)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It sounds interesting but I didn't find anything logical to try this. I hear people trade magic numbers but I want to know about the success ratio ... and that means unless we get these 3 nos we will not enter the trade rather than say we cannot trade ... this way you will lose good trading too ... how much do you believe in the number of games .... the same type of posts are also found in this forum but it doesn't seem so successful ... in any way I will try it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2019-06-28)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji trader so sab par strategy when approaching usmein when he deta rahenga to wo forex me ka nahi kar sakenga, trader ko kisi system par for bharosa because he hates kyunki koi bhi system trader ko 100 percent yield de aisa maybe nahi hota and what I want ask is what is an example of a pending order installation? is it done outside the red box when the price or when the price goes in the red box? I beg for an explanation, because I am confused

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are four fantastic areas or similar magic numbers This applies because some traders use the same system. the market is a collection of psychological traders. so the more you think that level is a reversal / correction level it will actually occur in the market and to market ki bharmar's strategy to ham roj nai, how come the strategy is to hit the time of aur hoa waste hamari trading per uska asar double ham padega thinking ho jayege ki yeh strategy ach hi yeah woh for behtar yahi ki koi 1 hi strategy pe jyada dhyan de

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, numbers are usually quite easy to remember by traders. therefore there are usually quite a lot of traders who are pending orders, thus forming a good psychological market. at least in the trend, when prices are in pretty numbers, prices will be corrected 10-20 pips. depends on the strength of the trend and the traders kee scalping karney keiliey to yeh bohot hee behtreen indicator hey jis man forex trader jo hen easy tareeqey sey scalping skatey hen man lek is sey behter indicator sey scalping karta hoon kiun keh man megic buy sell sey karta hoon trading jo keh acha method hey.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it's just a simple bluff. this does not produce logic at all to help with the return of the selling price. in the event that almost every reversal produces, there may be specific reasons related to various pending gains or maybe pending sell must be there generally. with just so much acquisition or maybe a lot of sales generate a stream connected with pips to help reverse. and ismein jayda risk hota hain kyunki market prices ka koi bharosa nahi hota hain kafi baar orders hit hokar humare market hi to move sharpening lag jata hain market mein hamesha order manual hi lena chahiye bhaiya ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast