+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 307 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by israr2017 View Post
    trading ager app dicipline sa kry ga tu app faide ma rahe ga ager app trading ma ikk traget rahk kr chaly ga tuo sai hai or app ko iss sa experince b milta jaiye ga app ko bus dicipline per ammal krna hai..
    forex ke business me trader ko discipline se he market me kaam karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me samajhkar aur ache se analysis karke kaam karta hai uske liye utna he acha hai,esme trader ko sabb apne aap se he market me samajhkar kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well thank you so much for your information on the other
    for all beginners to trade with the rules of a disciplined merchant well,
    I will always remember this in all my trading and see the best way that
    can always be done in making the number of pips that I really want. in the forex market and i case i need more information i will always get back to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is a key factor in success that we all know.
    This is a heavy weight to carry in forex,
    but I think it has a greater weight than the currency that includes an important factor here. Although not essential to knowledge, we update our knowledge or market knowledge without the discipline of good trading strategies, we are accustomed to success,

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ager app dicipline sa kry ga tu app faide ma rahe ga ager app trading ma ikk traget rahk kr chaly ga tuo sai hai or app ko iss sa experince b milta jaiye ga app ko bus dicipline per ammal krna hai..

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to israr2017 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-01-24), billyboy00007 (2018-01-22), chak148 (2018-01-21), danish555 (2018-01-17), fxearner (2018-01-02), kanita (2018-01-01), KASINA (2018-01-21), mian5575405 (2018-01-15), Nirzana (2018-01-27), punjabpolice (2018-01-17), sarfraz786 (2018-01-17), yulbang111 (2018-01-22)

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Forex trading Mein sabse Jyada discipline ko follow Kiya Jata Hai discipline me kaam kiya jaye toh kabhi bhi aapko last nahi hota. Aap aur unko follow karte huye discipline me kaam karte ho Jiski wajah se aapko loss Ka Saamna bahut kaam karna padta hai aur profit achha ho jata hai.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2018-01-24), chak148 (2018-01-09), danish555 (2018-01-24), fxearner (2018-01-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-23), kanita (2018-01-01), KASINA (2018-01-24), mian5575405 (2018-01-24), munibkhan (2018-01-26), Nirzana (2018-01-24), sarfraz786 (2018-01-24), sufiyan22 (2018-01-24), yulbang111 (2018-01-23), zahid2016 (2018-01-23)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline to focus on the market all the time and
    make everything in good time and analyze the market well and try to learn from the bad point. Discipline gives you the opportunity to increase your income and understand the good market and who controls it. market buyers or sellers so we have to be disciplined or learn how. We can read any book on discipline and try to apply it

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really agree with you about trading with high discipline
    and patience will take us to the right place we want.
    but there is one thing that I disagree from your statement here, about the game, forex is not a game or a gamble, and forex is a business, so we need to understand about it until we will learn very well

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think discipline is one reason for success because it makes traders know the right thing to do and avoid bad things so that he will not become a victim of the market but traders who want to trade without learning anything or any experience then he will be killed by the market because the market is very volatile and surprise all traders so whoever discipline can survive with this change

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline means following the rules of your trading system appropriately and appropriately. More than 95% of forex traders lose, not because they do not have a good trading system or they have not learned the technique. They lost because they failed to follow the rules of their trading system. They lose because they have no discipline. When you ask them about the techniques, indicators and systems they use, they explain them very well, but when you ask them about performance and results, you'll know they're not profitable.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should such friends, money management is very necessary to use because of the absence of good trading management we will get worse and can our money can run out in our trading account. Though not using risk management if our money management is fine does not matter to me. for example I only use 1% of my capital, I would be safe from margin call, although not using risk management like cut loss and stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 307 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)