+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 252 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market me good entry lene ke liye humen market ki technical aur fundamental analysis karani hogi aur eske liye traders ke paas market ki technical analysis karane ki knowledge bhi honi chahiye taki wo good entry par apne position ko open karke profit earn kar saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, For analysis you would be needing a number of things. Like Money management policy, Emotional control, correct understanding the trend of the market, Good trading strategy and good Forex tools like Indicators and their likes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that there are so many sites to get technical analysis about any currencey pair.you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart.the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main analysis sab say aham hay .agar ham is main analysis ni kar sktay to ham is main koi kaam ni kar skain gay isliye hamain is main anlysis lazmi sekehna hay tab ham is main kaam akr skain gay. Anlysis kay liye hamain chart patterns or indicators kay baray main pata ho kay ye kasay kaam akrtay hain or is say kasya ham profit lay sktay hain

Member Hana is an unknown quantity at this point Hana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    amm. Parameter of Analysis. i am new in forex tu ap ke thread mein jo ap ne pochahw hai mujhe us ke bare mein knowledge nahin he , tawbi mujhe is bare mein pataw nahin he , well it is so helful for new comers

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that you can analyse the market in all positions so that when you thing that the market has ended say a trend and then there is a price action then you would be careful to know and also when the market has started a trend and when news affect the traders that you have these would be helpful in all sence but I qalways say the market is well in order to make some good chance well influenced.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by birlar View Post
    There are various parameter are available in this market to get a good signal like indicators , trend line , candle stick pattern news analysis and i think this market is based on the economic condition of the country for this reason we should follow this things.
    I agree with you, it is the main reference market is the economy, so we should be able to analyze economic conditions well. other than that in my opinion candle pattern can also be a good analysis parameters, because I use it to analyze and determine the point of entry in the trade.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sab se better way Forex trading ka yehi hai k hum support and resistance k through hi trading karein. Aur jab hum kisi bhi pair ki trading k lye support and resistance ko follow kertay hain tu then hi hamein aik best entry milti hai. Iss k sath sath hamein fundamental analysis k through hi apni trading kerni chahye.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear, generally in forex trading I do think that the first method is to understand to determine support and resistance levels that will give you a wise decision to get into or out of business. still use and research carefully for six seven months and see your success.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that to analyze the market, you are required to have a eye on the current affairs. If you are new to this filed, then you must open a demo account and first try your self there. If you feel comfortable only then enter into this field otherwise just quit it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 252 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)