+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find that there are three kinds of analysis in forex market first is fundamental analysis, second technical analysis and third one is sentiment analysis these three kinds of analysis have there own parameters that can be observed and kept in mind on daily basis.
    Last edited by vite; 2016-11-22 at 05:22 PM.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then you need to learn more about this forex market more there are many sites you can use that will explain to you how to analyze the forex market step by step, you should learn and understand how to analyze the market well before trying to analyze the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parameter of Analysis.
    you want to use the pivot point calculations that are reflective of the
    last 24 hours at the market maker you are trading with. That way,
    the resulting numbers will be truly indicative of the support and
    resistance levels you should be working with during the next session.
    If you are trading with a firm that cuts off at 5 pm, and using OHLC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe that market analysis are based on two factors, the first been the popular technical analysis, and the other fundamentals. The parameter of analyzing the market using technical analysis is always indicators. Also, the consideration of pivot points which also deals with supports and resistance also.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are different types of perametres which trade do .This can be the economic condition or factors of a country in a currency pair.Different data like economic date which is debt policy , employment rate and interest rate i think we should be cre full in trading

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    you should follow some site which gives u the forex news daily..instaforex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with detailso u can learn from this.
    dear I think instaforex forex ki news or analysis kosh best hin is k alwa man ny or bohat news wali site saki hin kosh bhi thek nhi btaty news k bad bhi trade news k favir man nhi jati bhir bhi loss ho jata hai is luy instaforex sy news dakh skty hin

Member Apache is an unknown quantity at this point Apache's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I haven't found yet the answer about this range if parameters for we can do analyze, what is the best indicators that may be a good entry point for us, some people say about SR, can anybody tell me about it..

Member Aliforex is an unknown quantity at this point Aliforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If not then move to other keep finding until you find the easiest way. Indicators, News websites and other signal provider services are included in it.i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are interest in the market analysis. So you can get the knowledge of market. You are under stand the market strategy. i mean that you are prepare the strategy. so that you can earn the profit regular. You are successful working. With out strategy that you can not successful earning.

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai yeh problem ap k sath nhi balky kafi traders k sath hai . Forex market boht confuse kr deny wali market haiaur is smain earning krna koi bacho ka kahil nh hai . Forex ek best aur real market hai jiss main hamein sahi analyse kr k trade krni hoti hai ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)