+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 252 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course technical analysis is the most important part of Forex
    also it is good way to combine it with some indicators, but never depend on the indicators signals only as they are late
    and many time they are false
    indicators always shows us the past & our trade is going to be in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    main na forex trading main ya analsyis ka ha k jis banda ko to kam ata ha mara matalab ha jis banada ko experience ha or education ha demo account par training ke ha us k layaia to ya koi new bat nahi ha k ap ko loss ho or profit na ha jis banda ko kam ata ha us k lyaia to is forum main note he note han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just try to analysis what your strategy is needed. In each forex trading strategies theirs a boundaries and limitations. Too much information will going to lead you know where. Lack of information also have the same erroneous results. that's why its important that if you trade. Use indicators that you only need in your strategies. Don't use indicators that is not needed in your strategies. Because if you want to earn money in forex trading you need to balance your time.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waheedpcc, if you are interested in the strong entry point then you will have to follow the graph with a bigger time line so that the market is much more visible to you. that is why i suggest hat we have use the 4 HR and the 1 HR charts for better trading because they help you decide the entry point in a better way

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better not to get into real trading account before you can make good money management. nothing is more important to survive in the fierce world of forex unless you have control over your money tightly....it is the most important one.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you will need to focus on one currency pair, or a couple of pairs up to deal with them, secondly open chart and look at the daily chart to monitor the price movement if it is in the rise or do is in decline, and then add indicators that you follow and I advice youto use the best( Moving average , and stochastic,),, and this also depends on your type's strategy, and how many times a day trading, many things,Finally, you must know how to manage capital correctly because this is the backbone of forex

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    you can start by doing exercises using indicators. when you've mastered the use of indicators, try to create a system that you trust. do a test of that strategy is and when you feel quite profitable, use it consistently.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap forex trading main new aya ho ka main be forex trading main new aya hoon mujha be thora waqat ho ha forex trading main aya hoa lakin main na apna senior sa seeka ha k trading kasa ke jati ha simple se bat ha ap daily news chack karana insta forex trading main jo option de hoe han unko used karan or all analysis ko ghor sa dehakan daily chart ko parahan pahr ap ko trading karana ka maza aya ga thanks very much

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother if you want to learn parameter analysis, technical analysis, analyze market trend, complete forex basics and much more as new trader I recommend you visit www.********.com

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To analyze price moving in fact depend to analysis method you use in forex trading. Are you technical analysis or fundamental. If you are fundamental see the most important thing is interest rates, and the global economic condition for that country. But if you technical analyzer. See the chart for one hour or daily chart to compare the trend was occur now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 252 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)