+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 252 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Junior Member antooislam is an unknown quantity at this point antooislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if am a new to trader, no doubt, many highly profitable system to an accuracy percentage, choose one you know to do it, and in his own style, and be much more effective than trying to be a better won something, I hope, i can some Understand for that things, what is the basic thing now......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are new to trading, no doubt, many highly profitable system to an accuracy percentage, choose one you know to do it, and in his own style, and be much more effective than trying to waste time at last learn the system does not used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member marzan is an unknown quantity at this point marzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different parameters based on which a trader must do his analysis.There is no good or bad time for trading,its just your analysis that is bad or good but if u want to trade in volatile market,trade in new york market.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin the traders who want to decide that the trend is the market is the up and down they must now about the trading and then they can decide the market trend and they must use the indicators

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well , sir can u suggest,how can i will find good analysis or how can i will analysis properly.i know its take long time to learn forex.but can u tell me from where i can learn forex easily and properly.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There r various parameters existing to analysis . Used indicators and apply method like pivot points , fibonacci, follow news etc . but never trust them 100% percent bcoz some time they give wrong information too.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    All i could see here are that of the news and i hope this is balancing already, Well, talking about parameter, No matter what you analyze about NFP, please jus don`t deceive yourself.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to analyze the market you need first to choose one currency pair, after that there is some tools in the metatrader software that you can use to analyze the charts of that currency pairs, after that you have to investigate the results of the tools and there all done

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you avoid demo practice before start in real treading. you need to trade in demo first for one or two month. because you need to develop your trading mentality by forex. when you acquire control yourself then start your real trade.

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can take anyone method to trade . you can use some good indicator like as : bolinger , CCi , RSI etc. they can help you to make decision. but you want to actual analysis you should learn about this and follow any blog or website or forex forum . our forex forum is the best way to take decision

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 252 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)