+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 252 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a different types of parameter that you can use for investment. you can look at the daily chart to know the trends of the price and you can also follow the economic condition of the country to know the currency pair. but i think give more concentration on the news trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You might want to pursue various blog which supplies oughout that currency thing day by day.. instaforex blog comes with the preference that creates oughout modern studies considering the monitor... that monitor contains mentioned as much as possible through detailso oughout will be able to study from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    As my experience there are different parameters supported on which a trader must do his analysis.This can be the system assumption or factors of a country in a acceptance pair.Divers collection similar system affiliate which is debt insurance , state order and share valuate.Technical aspects of the trade.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The parameter for making analysis in the forex market should be based on what the person has learned about the forex market. You should have a trading strategy that you use as a blueprint, which you can later modify. So the paramters used by the initiators of the trading system that you are learning from should act as a guide for you.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For getting a good entry point in this market you should do more practice in this market with various parameter like, technical analysis, indicators, trend line and observing candle stick pattern.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think entry point should be in very good position ..we well position can make a good profit but yes we should have to analysis the exit point to ..sometimes we saw that our winning trade turns into losing ..we should have to use trailing stops for this situation

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Analysis are usually very good and extremely important. nevertheless do not think prefer that analysis will always make a person prosperous and also will give you income at trading, should be incorrect to mention nevertheless we ought to feel absolutely. consequently do not anticipate 100% excellent effect.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    analysis ka forex mein bhot ahm role hota he baaz oqaat yeh theek bhi hotay hain and baaz oqaat yeh theek nai bhi hotay hain is liye analysis par hundred % aitmaad nai karna chahiyay

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are diametric parameters supported on which a monger must do his analysis.This can be the efficient premiss or factors of a region in a acceptance dyad.Disparate accumulation like system consort which is debt policy , action order and concern judge.Study aspects of the exchange.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    there are various parameters available for analysis. Use indicators and some methods like pivot points,fibonacci.Follow news and refer some sites for daily analysis
    i see that you understand about pivot point so please share here how to use it with very well and i believe that it will so helpful for us and especially for me...
    and i realize that i have a weakness or less knowledge about pivot point
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 252 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)