+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 252 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi app forex market main aeen to pehlay ye zaroor daikh lain kay iss waqat market ka trend kya hai aur buy karnay say ya sell karnay say profit ho ga ager iss tarha app trading karain gay to umeed hai kay acha kama lain gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's not easy task for new trader to analyse the market well and know their entry and exit point because these all things require very good knowledge and experience and new traders have not much knowledge in start of its trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my own parameters are one, i always use the daily analysis, secondly i also use the 8 ans 21 ema's to confirm the daily trend ,then after this i make sure the minor support and resistant are well marked as well as the strong support and the strong resistant and then i look for trades entry at value areas.

Senior Member profitstaker is on a distinguished road profitstaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    As i`m new trader in Forex market so i face many problems when i wan to analyze an specific market i become confuse that from which point i should and at which i need to finish my trading analsyis and how i can i make my entry point more powerful
    You are new trader, so use simple indicators can make you easy to recognize the point to enter or exit the market. Don't use indicators too complicated because it can make you confuse. You can use pivot point for trading, I think it is the best way and most simple way to be successful.

Member markefx is an unknown quantity at this point markefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to be more sure, you can see some analysis from insta analysis. then start your trade.you should obey some website giving u the foreign news daily.i happy trading in here

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har experience trader market ko analysis karke hi trade open karta hai kyoki humen market analysis se trend ka pata chalta hai, Analysis karna bahut hi tough work hai ,ise har koi nahi kar sakta, well knowledge aur experience traders hi kar sakte hai, magar hum new traders ko ise learn karna chahiye.

Senior Member sulotion is an unknown quantity at this point sulotion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then you must have to keep watch on the news from the economy that you have to trade.... There are two major parameters of the analysis one is fundamental and other is technical so if you have to trade on fundamentals

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are differnnt parmeters based on which a trader must do his analysis . this can be teh economic. conditon or factors of a county in a currendy pari . differnetn data like ecnomic date which is debet policy. you find the easiest way.

Banned bisnu is an unknown quantity at this point bisnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    To treat price flaring in fact depend to reasoning method you use in forex trading. Are you subject reasoning or important. If you are basic see the most alpha thing is worry rates, and the circular economic state for that land. But if you theoretical analyzer. See the represent for one minute or regular interpret to alikeness the inclination was become now.

Senior Member rsliton44 is an unknown quantity at this point rsliton44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes insta is uppercase to give clients to their clients equal this function.They create interesting also to their clients for people.Parameters of psychotherapy should be obovate You score to change it simple but not over change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 252 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)