+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 252 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member ebiztrisha is an unknown quantity at this point ebiztrisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mujhe is analysis ke bare me thik se malum nahi hai is liye agr koi trader mujhe is ke bare me gaid karte hai to mujhe is ke bare me jannae me asani hogi or ham is marekt me trading karne ki liye knowledge or experience bhi jayda hi kar payenge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need news up dates and follow the news for good trading and learn good about experts analysis reports from the internet every day read care full and watch the market then after some time you may be do good trading with the experts reports

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai pahle to aapko forex mein trading ko achchi tarah se sikhna hoga, achchi practice karni hogi, main kahunga baby pips jaisi sites ko follow kare, ismein forex ke related sabhi jaankari provide kari gayi hai.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to be good in this market then we should be very much careful in chart reading and what are the parameter i think the parameters are our skills and how we can read them better how we know when to go with trend and when to exit.

Junior Member guling is an unknown quantity at this point guling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should see a website that we believe in, and I always do with barchart parameters and it will make us be more meticulous in analysis and we should also have a friend who's more senior than us and it certainly will help, so many roads to success.

Senior Member pipsmark is an unknown quantity at this point pipsmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make a list of analysis because there are many kind of forex analysis in his market.if you want to use them with one time than it may not work you have to use it with the market condition and make behavior.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiger View Post
    bro new trader ko kamane ki kaam aur mehnat karne ki jyada sochni chahiye wo mehnat karega to knowledge aur experience banega aur jab knowledge aur experience ayega to trader is business se acha kamane lag jayega
    hanji jab trader es business mein time dekar hard work karta hai to usko knwledge aur experience dono he gain hota hai,ess business mein trader ke paas experience hona bahut jaroroi hai tabhi wo achha kar paata hai..

Senior Member rose31 is an unknown quantity at this point rose31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the parameters are our skills and how we can read them better how we know when to go with trend and when to exist.you should follow some site which gives u the Forex news daily..ins ta Forex site has the option that provides u the latest analysis with the chart...the chart has described all things with details u can learn from this.

Member novii is an unknown quantity at this point novii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the traders who want to decide that
    the trend is the market is the up and down
    they must now about the trading sometimes we
    saw that our winning trade turns into
    losing we should have to use trailing
    stops for this situation...

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Learner4xx View Post
    sir main ne abhi hi forex trading ko suru kiya hai , main to thora thora karke forex tradign karti hu , take mujhe profit ki badle me loss na ho jaye is liye mai trading ke sath sath demo tadign bhi karti hu kuk mujhe jayada se jayda forex knowledge chaiye , or is liye mjuhe iske bare me abhi bhi thik se malum nahi hai ,
    bhaiya ji apne to abhi shuru hi kiya hain apko profits hone mushkil hain isliye meri salah yehi hain ki pahle to aap thoda is business ko achi tarah se sikhne ki aur dheyan de technical ya fir fundamental par dheyan de to fir trading kare
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 252 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)