+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 488 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile Hello

Good question and I like trading Scalping I would like to inform you in trading Scalping Look at the market direction on the big ferrim I know the market is going to land or up and go on the friday minute and draw a trend when breaking the trend in the landing or climb Enter your deal and conciliator Thank you

--- Update ---

Good question and I like trading Scalping I would like to inform you in trading Scalping Look at the market direction on the big ferrim I know the market is going to land or up and go on the friday minute and draw a trend when breaking the trend in the landing or climb Enter your deal and conciliator Thank you

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile Hello

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used scalping or other indicators because I can become dependent on indicators or other things that I like to work in my own way so I don't use indicators and scalping strategies I don't use it because the market is slow when the market will be faster I hope I will use it. If I am a scalp, the main indicators that I use are moving averages and also RSI for a small period of time. This is what gives me a good direction from the price of what has been done. I also try to see candlestick patterns to find out what the current effects of price action are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use three indicators for my scalping trade. Bandbolinger is one of me using this indicator for breakout trading, by using this indicator I can easily find break-out points. And I use the moving average indicator that helps me identify the market. conditions and i use the rsi nad stostics indicator to identify overbought or more conditions for sale. This warmer is really good and uses a 5-15 minute time frame for better results when scalping. I use the Bollinger indicator for scalping, while sideways the middle line of Bollinger bands will move flat, Sometimes earlier than that when I feel that it won't hit the midline.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new client from a foreign country. I got an additional order on this site. I am both hands of my knowledge about bonds, Bollinger, Zig Zag, and RSI. This is the default ticket broker. I have the urge to help with cost trends and slope from the bottom of Bolinger's remote location. To get help with your forex scalping, you can use the forex scalping indicator. we must examine when to enter or close a position in forex scalping. Scalping Forex indicators work on the most metatrader platform with almost all brokers. Forex scalping pointers can show you entry points or can play sounds when successful promising entry points. most of my custom scalp is too much and if I am also my faculty using MACD and my supervisory gifts that represent many activities. So I think that the combination of MacD and the punishing analysis of giving graphic prizes in scalping.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main koi bi scalping indicator nae use karta hon main market ke trend ke lehaz se market ko dekhta hon or us lehaz se hi trading karta ho jo ke sahi trend ho main usi ko follow karta hon mare liye bohat best hia is ko follow karna.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times ago I used the sidus indicator for scalping. I use this indicator in five minutes. That's good but this time gives some wrong signals. Many thanks a lot for sharing your posts. The trading strategy automatically wraps the trading formula into the order system and automatic execution. Advanced computer modeling techniques, combined with electronic access to world market data and information, allow traders to use trading strategies to have a unique market point of view.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategy automatically wraps the trading formula into the order system and automatic execution. Advanced computer modeling techniques, combined with electronic access to world market data and information, allow traders to use trading strategies to have a unique market point of view.
    For scalping you must use special and important research. Both of these factors must be strong when using scalping. In this inclusion you must use a mixture of signs and various signs to find reversals.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the bollinger slip indicator for scalping, I buy or cheat when the lights are in speed or secondary pedigree especially if it's out of those lines because now redeveloping the Bollinger band again for sure, then I fell ill aware when it hits medium merchandise but sometimes it's genuine from that when I look for that it won't hit middle credit.
    for scalping I think it's better to use Bollinger bands with his tent and I think it's important to follow the trend always when you are scalp on the market, when you use any indicator, there will always be a risk to win the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 488 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)