+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 488 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually do not use the scalping strategy. but there is a friend of mine, who like scalping using Ichimoku indicator.
    he said, is a very good indicator when combined with MACD and CCI

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by evostaff View Post
    i use this indicator to my scalping trade, and often profitable. please download it

Attachment 609
    may be aap jhoot keh rahe ho.sir, aap ka picture view karke maine khud dekha hai. eurusd 1.43 ma hai. lekin e jhoot hai.iss ka matlab iss pics bohoot pehla ka hai.recently nehi hai.kaya aap hume is indicator ka naam bata sakte hai?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use only Relative Streng Index (RSI) and Moving average (MA). I think that is enough for me because at this time I only try to take profit at 20 to 30 pips and sometimes I take some new from fxstreet or lovemmo blog to make the decision for my trade.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by israr View Post
    I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping, don't you think, that's too risky and later on, you may loose all of your capital?!
    I don't believe on forex robot and I will never use robot in my future trading. yes scalping is most dangerous and you will lose your account with in seconds but I'm also a scalper and also trade with big lots but I never go long, only small pips 2 to 5 and then close position. this is up to now safe for me.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    i use this indicator to my scalping trade, and often profitable. please download it

Name: view indi anasqu.blogspot.com.jpg Views: 21 Size: 82.2 KB

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for scalping, you must use fibonacci levels, and also use the RSI indicator to determine rsisatnce and sipports, and try to trade for 20 pips per day to avoid losing.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that for scalping there is no need of doing fundamental analyses.as scalping is a trading in which we close the trade in very mins so there wont be time to do fundamental analyses.fundamental analyses is for traders who look out for trend and the market position.In scalping ,there is no use of trend.scalpers make profit even when the market is ranging.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BB, MACD and RSI indicators do not need much if we use scalping techniques, because we take advantage only slightly but the trade as much as possible. and I use candlestick with TF M5 and M15.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    mostly i wont scalp much and if i do also i will use MACD and i will watch the chart pattern a lot.So i feel that a combination of macd and correct analyses of chart pattern will help in scalping.
    If you scalp using only one indicator then you will always have problems in your trading because there will be no indicator to confirm your signals. It is always best to use two or three indicators to be sure of the signal you get for scalping.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot think so that any of the indicator is for scalping, I think robot could do this, if you want to do the scalping then it would rather very tough, you should use yours personnel judgement for this case, you need experience also, I donnot think so indicators could give you result at right moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 488 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)