+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 488 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business and risk with each other.
    Its an easy way to earn money from anywhere if you are ant.
    Forex is an online trading. So it may be risky or not risky as before. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all time. The people who are unemployed they can work with forex at the ideal time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-01-31), bibit (2018-01-31), combantrin (2018-01-31), dixit (2018-01-31), fear (2018-01-31), kumbara (2018-01-31), madun khan (2018-01-29), nazaret (2018-01-29), seblak (2018-01-31), zarak (2018-01-29)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use oscilator and zigzag with regard to scalping.
    And I can only build a big advantage by using these 2 indicators.
    Most zigzags tend to be very useful with regard to scalping on this particular market.
    So you can use this indicator regarding scalping u.
    I hope you tend to use it very well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indictaor to ddor ki baat hn me to kabhi bhi scalping hi ni krta hn aur na hi kisi ko reconmdn krta hn ke vo scalping krey becoz scalong me ya to accoutn double hota hn ya washed aur 90% washed hotey hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-31), batool (2018-01-27), billyboy00007 (2018-01-26), danish555 (2018-01-25), FOREXMAN (2018-01-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-25), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-25), zahraali989 (2018-01-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-30)

Member Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use bollinger band indicator for scalping, I buy or sell when the candle is in the upper or lower line especially if it goes out of those line because it will come back inside the bollinger bands again for sure, then I take profit when it hits the middle line but sometimes earlier than that when I feel that it will not hit the middle line.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anee Sharmeen For This Useful Post:

moazzam532 (2018-01-27), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27)

Member Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i wont scalp much and if i do also i will use MACD and i will watch the chart pattern a lot.So i feel that a combination of macd and correct analyses of chart pattern will help in scalping.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anee Sharmeen For This Useful Post:

moazzam532 (2018-01-27), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27)

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a long term trader and I avoid scalping but in the start I use to get only 20 to 30 pips, and RSI indicator is enough for me in scalping. Stochastic Indicator is also help full. A momentum indicators also use by scalpers, and they trade all these 3 indicators for scalping without Sl, but it is very difficult and avoid from scalping.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uzir Shaikh For This Useful Post:

Malik Adil (2018-01-31), moazzam532 (2018-01-26), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), OSAMA ANWAR (2018-01-30), Unregistered (1)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in Forex robots and I never use robots in my futures trading.
    yes scalping is the saddest and you leave your retro **** e account in seconds
    but i am also a scalper and also swapped with lots but i never go far,
    only one small line 2 to 5 and then the situation will happen soon. this until now safe for me

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    $USD, $JPY, $EUR, $GBP, $CNY

The worlds biggest financial market, Forex, is embracing the SmartPhone era as investors find new ways to work when they are not on the trading floor.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-25), Xerof (2018-01-23)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a trading method that generates enough rapidance to anticipate small movements.
    It is usually very popular among traders looking for quick profits. But in order to work, you must discipline and the APPLY method.
    A simpler way, traders tend to win because the reflection is not really official scalping.
    We must know how to act quickly without asking questions. It presents a situation that we know that we can detect and immediately trade.
    True scalping is not to stay long in the market, it is a sequence of few minutes

Member zaimanawaz is on a distinguished road zaimanawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    Forex scalping indicators are often utilised to simplify the process. The human factor isn't excluded, as you are still have to perform trades, but having indicators can help to relieve the burden of watching the market so intensely by yourself. Finding good Forex indicators can be hard but implementation of Forex scalping and appropriate indicators is best suited for those traders who are fully able to devote time to the markets, stay concentrated and act hastily. Scalping is for those individuals, who can manage the stress and make quick decisions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 488 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)