+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When faced with huge losses and margin calls, but a very good lesson for foreign applicants, he brought back his / her dream with the reality of his / her. Foreign exchange is a serious business, one seriously, you should treat the game without it for his son. A profit, hoping all the time, so it If it is necessary to increase profits, loss of a few people will, and you try to restrict him / her is what you get should also be ready to be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the enemy of the human self in forex trading, traders should avoid greed to be successful at forex, usually if it is profitable, then want to open a new transaction, which is ultimately a greater loss of profit previously. I use a trading plan, to avoid this greed. I am agreed with you that Greed affect us a lot and as we all knows that greed is one of those bad habits which leads to the lose in the Forex market so try to give good amount of respect to the rules of the risk and the money management. It will helps us to decrease the ratio of lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one want to earn more but greed arise when we want more than what we have ..in forex sometime we dont take a present profit and after waiting some time market go to wrong directon and its eat our profit..so to avoid such situation we have to control our greed and also we shud satiesfied our self with what we have It is great when we know that greed can kill us in forex trading. On the other hand, it is almost impossible to avoid greed when we start hitting some profitable trades. We will be thinking that, I can make more profit by trading with high lot size.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one want to earn more but greed arise when we want more than what we have ..in forex sometime we dont take a present profit and after waiting some time market go to wrong directon and its eat our profit..so to avoid such situation we have to control our greed and also we shud satiesfied our self with what we have It is great when we know that greed can kill us in forex trading. On the other hand, it is almost impossible to avoid greed when we start hitting some profitable trades. We will be thinking that, I can make more profit by trading with high lot size.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday i sold usdjpy on 80.00 i set tp to 79.75, than before i went to slepp, i tough i can make more, and set tp to 72, in next morning i wake up and notice that price bounced ON 73! and i was really like, OMG!why i did that! many times when we are in loss we wont close trade, but when we are in profits emotions will push us to close(depends on trader) or put bigger tp I have tried many time to control these emotions but always fall in the same mistake. I always be greedy can't stop this and i got margin call many times. But i will never stop trying, i think the best to control your fear is using money management.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greediness can be lethal during the trading market as its having no end and people have to control this with patience and understanding ,otherwise your trading account may get vanished within a span of time.One have to control this emotions to trade in the market and thus could overcome many problems in the market. Greed affects us in a way that is scary. It makes us to want more money in our trading accounts and this prompts a very high risk trading. This high risks leads to high losses in events of margin calls.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times this happen becaue traders wnat to earn with the same speed in the same tredn wthout considering the strength of the trend but we can overcome it if make ourself stick with general trading rules like i always enter in the trend at initial stage but some time my emotions compell me to do some thing rong like i exit from a profitable trade and enter the next trade at the same point without realizing the real condition of trend. That cause loss to mae many times.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Goods that we have a tendency to want cash for, however additionally the safety and independence that wealth will bring. Wealth isn't a nasty issue, in and of itself. It will facilitate the United States of America to meet our basic wants still as relish luxuries that create life higher. In some ways, greed is foremost a matter of the guts, of our inner lives. Greed is associate degree excessive love or wants for cash or any possession. Greed isn't just caring concerning cash and possessions, however caring an excessive amount of concerning them. The greedy person is just too connected to his things and his cash, or he needs more cash associate degreed additional things in an excessive approach. Greed has unpleasant effects on our inner emotional lives. The anxiety and restlessness we have a tendency to feel once we long for a few possession, and therefore the false assurance that upon gaining it we'll be place comfortable and glad places the United States of America in a very virtually vicious circle. against this, the virtue of generosity is most current not only we have a tendency to share, however, relish doing, therefore.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every Trader doesn't want to be bother if they are trading. Those things are my observations based on what I feel when I am trading. Not Even just you gained the best pips on that day and even though you earned good profit on the day. I don't know if I will feel the happiness. I don't feel trading is FUN. For sure you know it. "You need to be serious on trading NOT everytime but most of the time." Greed is a curse in every field. So maintain the thoughts of greed within maximum as well as do not permit them to escape of limit. Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your priceless funds. However it is good that your particular have understood your own error and additionally will likely not do that mistake.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bilkul sahi method hoga, agar her trader apna aik fixed target of pips rakh lay jo wo aik din may hasil karna chata ho to phir usay koi khaas preshani nae hogi or wo asaani say trade bhi ker saktay ga kisi bhi khaas pressure kay bagair. The main reason for greed is that forex is always advertised in this manner that there are no limit of profits in forex trading. Although it is true but still coming in forex market with only one cause having in mind will certainly lead to more loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 317 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)