+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 317 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader face loss in hie trade and mostly due to greed.i also face same problem like i am put many order for big profit so small profit is showing to me but don't like small profit so i decide for big profit for fast earning and that decision for me is very bad and i loss may all money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    One can reaalize greed only if he has lost some profit in greed. Better to take profit when you realize that it is enough for the specific term. It is human natute that he wants to take more and more profit but experience can control the greed.
    indeed greed can make our common enemy and we need to do when the war against greed, I've had enough of this nature due to properties like this every day I always get so many losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can reaalize greed only if he has lost some profit in greed. Better to take profit when you realize that it is enough for the specific term. It is human natute that he wants to take more and more profit but experience can control the greed.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this happens with everyone but gain and lose is what matter here. sometimes you get a lot and sometimes you loose too much. instead of this if you become patient and wait for the right time to come then you will become more successful. here you have to kill your greed and even then you will get benefit.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    disciplined in my trading rules will make sure we will be better in this trade because I believe greed is very necessary to keep us in this trade so as not to disturb us in every time the trade because I'm sure greed will greatly facilitate our finding lost in this trade and this must then be overcome by discipline

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course often this kind of occured, although minimal profit is additionally not good because if we generally consider smaller profit then one buy and sell arrive understanding that will blow our own consideration.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed will affect our transaction because it will cause losses if you couldn't control emotion well especially when you feel greedy.
    It will cause big losses if you're overconfident and you're greedy to gain high amount of profits in short time with risking high
    amount of dollars too.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    greed is also can make the big effect on the forex market, because of the greed make the trader want to got more and more of the money again, and because of the greed can let us use the high lot and high risk in here
    finished in stone that if all things, I repeat and emphasize that if everything is accompanied by a sense of greed then all would be meaningless because of the greed of those who do not belong to just think positive,, no results for greed but regret ...
    so also in forex, there is no dictionary "greedy" in it, but if this is still being done in getting the results that affect the sense of our emotions, if you do not believe it try it yourself

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I admit also that in order to control the emotions are not an easy task but if we continue to practice in the trade then potentially we could do us a good trade will always exist and we must try to control these emotions in the trade remedy is not greedy,,, over trade and have trade with it then you will easily lose even a margin call

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    every one want to earn more but greed arise when we want more than what we have ..in forex sometime we dont take a present profit and after waiting some time market go to wrong directon and its eat our profit..so to avoid such situation we have to control our greed and also we shud satiesfied our self with what we have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 317 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)