+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 317 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is very dangerous for us. When you have more greed that we can face many risks means we can lose our money and account balances can not be zero. But I think we should do it slowly. Slow and regular is the right way for us. That is a better way for any newcomer in forex trading. Greed is one of the biggest reasons for most traders losing their money to the forex market. We just have to hold a position that can bring us a profit and if we see that we lose we should not hesitate to reduce losses because we most likely lose all the money. Believe it or not, greed is in every human blood. And this is really one thing we need to subdue even before we start trading bt all. I've been burying my greed for a long time after losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-12)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes greed is always bad and all the time too. greed never brings success and happiness so you must have greed control first then try to start trading. then you can be successful easily I think. at first I also realize that greed destroys my balance and all trades but now I do not succeed that here there is no way to succeed until you eliminate greed. but that would be very disturbing to our trade greed. greed that will make us unable to make the right decision. I even see greed is the biggest cause of traders in trading losses. so we should always be able to control your emotions well, so do not be greedy. Although controlling emotions is difficult, but we must think that without good emotional control, we will not be able to get good results from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the cause of most traders experiencing losses in forex trading. Because greed can not control your emotions, it will make traders unable to make good decisions. so it will cause traders to lose in their trade. because in my opinion, as a trader, we must really learn to control your emotions very well to support the trade and certainly better for better results as well. The most important reason why a trader makes a loss is because of emotion, but I want to add that even if a trader has an emotion, if his trading system gives him a signal to open a good trade then the trade will go well and emotion will only make traders close with a smaller profit , but not confused.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am also so excited that I always fail that causes me to lose so much every time I do a greedy trade just made me realize I dropped my mistake this time because I was too eager to get good results one day Greed is a curse on all fronts. So keep your emotions of greed within limits and do not let them out of bounds. because we know that excess is a bad thing. if you just take the risk of thinking to generate more profit without your knowledge or justification, then it is greed so in this case you may lose everything after all.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we play on our demo account, psychology is certainly much better than the live account, as a result of through the time we played the demo we will not have confidence how much defeat we can accept. if we make a demo that is currently a reference, we live account in our own psychology is basically not the same. I have never experienced in a demo alone I will get the benefits I need, therefore starting for a life account so much exceeding the target, I experienced a lot of lost profit. or my skills

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek acha business hai agr app Forex ko business samhj jar work kara ga tu, main nay Forex par 2 day main 54$ ka loss kai hain , mujha acha ni lag raha k main nay socha samhj kar trading ni ki

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-25), javedqasim (2018-04-14), sarfraz786 (2018-04-25), yulbang111 (2018-04-14)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $220 loss karne ke bad ap ko ye ilm ho gya ho ga ke greed effect hoti hai real main hum is lye humain Forex ki market main sab se jo main issue hai wo greed hai is pe control karna bohat hi zaruri hai agr humain Forex main success karni hai to.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-14)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho agar jo humne trade mein greedy kiya hai to iska anjaam bura hi hoga bhai, kyunki greedy wajah se humare ko loss jayda ho sakta hai, kafi ache ache profits wali trade mein bhi loss ho sakte hai, isliye greedy se avoid karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-12), lal765 (2018-04-12), Unregistered (1), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-12)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every trader will realize this, because it will be the experience of every trader in the learning process. I myself also suffered losses because I could not control their emotions and became greedy, but lost that I got a good lesson, that I did have a lot of learning to avoid greed. because after greed will bring adverse effects to our trade. For me I really hate and promise that greed can make me change in trading again, after today, I leave a big advantage and want more ... but I only get less 30% and that many times, greed the only that works for 1 in 10 trades, just like normal trading and safer for trading like this !!

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, because greedy we make bad entries. And because of greed, we are forced to close our trades on a small pip, when the price moves our agaist. So, once we make a smart analysis in the market then we will definitely be happy because of forex trading and we will manage the smart trades in the market for a lot of trades well so we need to put simply intelligent analysis for many of the good trades. One of the best and easiest ways to get free traffic is forum marketing. And it's practically easy. If you want to make money online, you will find a number of dedicated forums to help you do that. After you join, make sure you visit several times a week to post or absorb information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 317 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)