+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 317 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe greed is a very strong enemy for forex traders. Many people join the forex business to get more income. They trade with the very greedy forex business to get more income and then they lose from forex and then realize the bad effects of greed. and Greed is a big impact of Forex marketing and I would say that if you are great at the forex market and you will lose money on the forex market instantly you have left your emotions in the forex market outside the terminal if there is no need to invest in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thinking, I think this is what we have to do. we must be patient and refrain from avoiding greed.
    I think it would be better if we get a daily or weekly profit and if the target touches on that day, then we can be more relaxed not to trade and continue tomorrow and greedily make me trade, I am always not satisfied with the results I get, I always try to get more without realizing how much risk I will face,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before thinking about a number of methods for trading and so we need to know our place, that's MT4, how well we know it and how well we can operate it, start learning how to make open positions by adjusting lot..

work as profashional trader...

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Accourding to my thinking orex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously, its no child's game. One cannot get what he wants (profit) all the time, so one should be well prepared to get some losses and try to limit it, if he has to make profits.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that even though every time we understand that greed is not good for trade is good, but the earlier we understand the more trade we can save affected by greed. and facing a margin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for foreign exchange candidates, it brings him back to reality from his dream. forex is a serious business and people have to treat it seriously .. It is written in a curse in every field. So keep your emotions of greed within limits and don't let them get out of bounds. Whatever sad way to hear that you lost your precious money

6. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    नए ट्रेडर्स के लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच है। अक्सर नए ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं। उन्हें समझना चाहिए कि फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में भावना को कण्ट्रोल करना बहुत जरुरी है। अगर हम मनोवैज्ञानिक रूप से मज़बूत नहीं हैं तो हम अपनी भावनाओं के आधार पर बहुत सारी गलतियाँ कर सकते हैं। इसलिए सफल फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए आपके पास पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी है।
    Bhai ye baat to aapne ek dum sahi boli hai, ki yaha par greedy ke sath trading karna dikkat hota hai, agar hum logo ne apne lalach ko apne control mein nahi kiya to aise hi trad;ing mein nuksaan hote jayenge, greedy karke trading karna bas loss hi hota hai aur ishi loss ke wajah se trader ko income earning karna mushkil hota hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is the worst thing a trader can face. Greed is what makes us poor on the forex market and all our account balances are lost due to greed. You cannot make money if you have excessive greed and do not have control over it. You must agree to the fact that greed cannot make you rich, but your emotional control can certainly make you rich. If you want to make money, be like a professional trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed affects us and can even destroy us, sometimes I am completely destroyed because wrong trade always pulls me down and that's what we all say at the bottom level, we can all be seen working with the right mind set, all psychology and that's that really attracts us. and Greed has a negative effect on this business. when we trade with greed, most of us will lose a lot of money or blow up our trading account. we need to control our emotions, control our greed, and always be disciplined. There is no place for greedy traders in this business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed really has an effect on trade because with greed a trader usually trades more and takes traders who are not meant to be taken and greed makes traders to trade excessively which is a very bad type of strategy. And if you are a trader, avoid greed than he is in a good direction to get success and greedy effects will make traders lose common sense. most will expect incoming entry to take the desired profit or target when the target market will not be traders. therefore it is better to use trailing stops from taking too much profit

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    dear friends forex trade mn treading krty wkt facing a marjin call or a big loss is a very good lesson for the forex aspirants .
    its berings her back to realty form this her dreams . forex is a serious busnnes and one should treat it .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 317 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)