+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 317 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have experienced such a situation you

when I make a trade .. I experienced loss kucil,, but in my mind this loss will turn into big profits,,

and I did not think about the Stop loss affects emotions and my ambition trading

I was greedy and consequently I regret what I did

here I learned that when we are trading mnggunakan a clear mind in order to avoid things that cause destruction on account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, beacuse of greedy we make bad entry. And because greedy, we forced to close our trade in small pip, when price move agaist us. So, after we make smart analysis within the market then we will certainly be happy due to forex tradings and we will manage the smart trades within the marketplace for a lot of well tradings thus it's necessary we simply ought to place the smart analysis for a lot of well trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, greed is the worst behavior in trade, That was happen to me too I lose my money like you. If you are able to overcome greed you will become a professional trader. So you must be patient and managing your money in a good way.

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the best and easiest ways to get free traffic is forum marketing. And it is practically effortless. If you want to make money online, you will find a number of forums dedicated to helping you do so. Once you join, make sure you visit several times a week either to post or absorb information.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit in forex will get is more than the average trade in general (usually the average return is about 5% - 20% per month, it could be more than 100% per month for professional traders). As a result of rapid movement, then FOREX is also at a higher risk if you do not have sufficient knowledge and risk management arrangements well....

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed greed in forex trading that will make you experience a bad thing. because the more we are greedy and want a big advantage in the trade, it would menajdikan the greater the risk that we have to face in the trade. Therefore there are many traders who suffered many losses due to their greed in trading. I myself also had bad experiences with greed.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zportwa View Post
    The greed is the bad for all sorts of works we do. we should not developed such passions. i think all the traders are here loose a lot only because of it. so, beware of it guys !!
    The greed factor is very very bad in all aspects of life, but one important thing is that this greed factor actually affects greatly to a forex trader when they make those mistakes. Forex is very volatile and greed affects a trader because of that as they trade forex.

Senior Member nurja is an unknown quantity at this point nurja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn from your mistakes. And don't lose your heart , it you had commit a mistake then in future you will be aware of doing this. Big losses give us a lesson. Sometimes it tells us our analysis was week and sometimes also we are emotional. So try to learn from your mistake

Senior Member zportwa is an unknown quantity at this point zportwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greed is the bad for all sorts of works we do. we should not developed such passions. i think all the traders are here loose a lot only because of it. so, beware of it guys !!

Senior Member ypmozrt is an unknown quantity at this point ypmozrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe you should first your daily the profit the targets according to your capital and trading skills so when you achieve you targets then closed yours trading accounts and the control you greed and the emotions if you want to earn the money from forex markets !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 317 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)