+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 317 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,...among the main enemy in forex trading is greed. With greed, profit could turn into a loss. Other greed another case with income optimization. Greed is emotional, and often illogical. If the emotional aspects defeat rational aspects, then forex trading will be chaotic. While optimization is more effort and logic. Optimization forex income is not a greed. To optimize forex, one required an effort, seriousness, tenacity, patience and healthy thinking. And this is usually not owned by greedy people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is the key of affecting forex.Managing and dealing with greed is not something that will be resolved over the next couple of trades over the next couple of days. However, by being conscious of how greed can negatively influence your trading and implementing the above points as part of your trading regimen, you will be taking positive steps toward the goal of �greed free� trading. Greed ruins the plans and capital of a trader badly so being a good trader you have to realize the facts that big profits are possible to make but at the cost of all your capital, now you have to choose whether it is affordable for you or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the biggest enemy to all the traders,greed makes a trading goes bad..and greed is hard to be eliminate because its in our self..so we must have a great willing to be patient to eliminate the greed,by the experiences we got we should understand with this things..we dont want to falls in the same hole twice isnt it??! when a trader earn money he want to earn more and more money and for this he take risk while trading which become the reason of losses. i think greedy attitude is very harmful for every forex traders,it is a most enemy for every forex traders during the trading
    !

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In terms of the issue of greediness, it can have the good or positive side and also have the bad or negative side of it. Sometimes we wish to up****e to another level because we are tired of the level which we are into always and with greedy, we might turn up to make good profit from forex trading and thats a good deal.
    but looking at the negative part of greed, its true that greediness has made some trader to fail in forex as they have loss their capital out of making a huge turnover which they didnt succeed to get

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i realize how greed effect us kio k trade main jab trader ghalt trdae krta hy ya trend ko samj nahi pata to us ko ismain loss hota hy or ap ka important capital loss hota hy to us time ap ko is main bohat ghusa ata hy but is main ap ko learn krna chahea or emotions ko control main rakhna chahea kio k forex main progress k lea trader ko is main emotions ko control krna zrori hy

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must realize that greed is not the main reason why we loss money in forex. Many blame greed. But what really greed faults? The main reason why we are greedy is simply we want to earn more right? Now is earning more wrong in forex market? Of course not. That's why we are in forex trading because we want to earn. Now when we loss money because we trade multiple times in a day and so on. We must blame greed because of that. We must blame our lack of understanding how to trade in forex. Because if you know how to trade even if you going to trade many times in a day you can still end up making money.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is and i think it is best for me to do a good job here and this will be best for me to do trade with out the greed because the greed is only who gave us to the loss position and we should must be control this for our successful trading and this way we can got profit much and in last month i lost all my money cause of greed greed is facto plagued by emotions, and once emotions can't be controlled, then we are able to not assume properly. as a result of that will seem greed at intervals our. Therefore, to induce off from greed, we must always very be able to management your emotions well, we must always be able to master the conditions of trade, in order that our emotions don't seem to be hooked to overflowing....

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend.Your story and my story are same.I lost a capital of more than $300 due to my excessive greed.I opened more trades with big lot size.At first i earned a huge profit, but all the days don't go equally.One day market price went to opposite direction by more than 300 pips and my account became zero within a few minutes.Now i never follow that approach.Greed is really the main cause of failure.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy will appear along with the nature of the doubt. Normally we would not hesitate to decide to close a position that has profit as it still believes prices will move on. The nature of doubt it will then be accompanied by the emergence of a greedy nature that makes us confident to not immediately take profit. This is the danger for us i lost $last time in my trade...and it was due to my greed. i was just having few amount of profit.....but i thought i will stay for some time and gain more profit...it was my mistake...i was really upset then but most importantly ...i analyze the how greed affects our trade ....how the traders?

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest the trader that don't be disappointed , it you had act a misconception then in approaching you instrument be alive of doing this. Big losses furnish us a import. Sometimes it tells us our analysis was week and sometimes also we are passionate. So try to take from your mistakes. Asal me jab trader ko bada loss hota hai tabhi woh greed kaise nukshan karwa sakta hai woh samajta hai, jab tak trader ko profit hota hai tab tak usko yeh samaj nahi aata ke greed ki vajah se loss bhi possible hai. Mera to yehi manna hai ke greed profit bhi de sakta hai aur loss bhi, bus hame is par control rakhna jaruri hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 317 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)