+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 622 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am a newbie in Forex so I am still learning to trade in Forex market but I have learned to make consistent profit.I am learning to control my emotions while trading so I never feel anything like that when my trades conclude.I just try to learn from my mistakes and achievements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tredor is an unknown quantity at this point tredor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times i feel like i am going to crazy because i regret that i dont have close the deal with the profit and i let till the stop loss this really make me weak and it happen the same next tim and i close the deal ..what happen the market contenue!! ..well i think that nobody can expect the right direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bm2 is an unknown quantity at this point bm2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicely whenever you believe damaging a person will be inside a damaging placemen ta 0ersn will quickly droppdd the actual stress whenever r installatoin r investors as well as yes when you're as well agrasive indicates r ore than sssured that is harmful tothe nivestor exactlyh owe ach and every sometyms a person rue you ought to have shut the actuak rades whenever you wer within revenue.

Banned New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yar main to khud iss main kaam kar kay bahot khsuh hun iss main kaam kar kay banda satisfy hota hay kay wo kam az kam kuch earning to karrha hay and iss kay sath sath main iss main bahot dil laga kay kaam karta hun jiss ki wajah se achay se acha earn kerleta hun and yahi sub se mazay ki baay hay yahan.

Senior Member examplorytrading is an unknown quantity at this point examplorytrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine abi kch dair phle gbpusd ki trade pe 20pips ka profit hasil kia, aur jab maine profit lia to soch rha tha "kash yahan maine volume 8lots rkha hota" , lakin ye asal mai possible nahi ho skta qk is se risk bht zyda jura hta hy, aur mai thra risk free trading karna chahta hun....

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonoma123 View Post
    trading mai jub humy loss hota hai to regret hota hai ku k loss k bad aap bohat dissappoint ho jaty hai itna dukh hota hai k somtime forex chorny ko dill kerta hai but bad mai ahsas b hota hai k mjistake to hmari he thi
    bhaiya ji loss ke baad jo dukhi hona padta hain wo sab humari hi galti ka karan hota hain main to kahunga agar aap apni galti ko theek karte hain to aage chal kar pichli galtiyo par dukhi nahi hona padta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member brimlonk is an unknown quantity at this point brimlonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come to learn that making a loss is not the worst place to be in forex trading. Therefore there is no need to get aggressive or feel regret. All you need to do is reflect on how to regain what you have lost in the previous trade and you will get it.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its good to identify your mistake and try to rectify it. Jb ma forex trading main new tha tu loss k bad ma aggressive ho jata tha aur us ko reccover krny k lye big lot size sy trade krta tha aur kisi proper signal ka wait b nahi krta tha jis ki waja sy kafi dafa mera account blow b hoa but ab ma control he rakhta hon.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive is best for forex trading but never be greedy during your trading so be patience and open a new trade with confidence and with best planning, use the best strategy to make a trade positive, better trading always be more effective to get the trading profit.

Senior Member udaysank is an unknown quantity at this point udaysank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel agressive in forex trading . I don't ever want to feel regret. because with such feeling you can lose when you trading. Feel agressive when trading is good thing as long you can maintain your trade in good way. Otherwise that feeling will ruined your trading. For now i try to maintain my trading with better knowledge so my trading in right way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 622 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)