+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 622 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggression is also an emotion and aggression arises when a trader loses trade
    and wants to cover his losses and can also do more than trade.
    This results in more harm to a trader.
    Then a trader regrets what he had done when he suffered more losses. So emotions do come in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g mey is business me abhi tak mry apne emotion ko control nahi kar pa raha jiski wajha se mujhy after loss kafi gussa ata he and regret bhi feel hota jo log emotion less hotey hain wo after loss apna account recover karty hain na k regrets feel krty hain ye expert trader ki nishani hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb tk mujhe chota loss ho raha tha tb tk mai kaafi calm tha ki chlo mujhe patiently sbb handle krna chahiye lekin ab mujhe kaafi heavy loss hua to ab mujhe bhut regret hota hai ki kaash mai smbhal leta apne account ko to aaj itna loss nhi hota ye sbb apne aap ko thda control krne ki bhi jrurat hoti hai kyuki hume pta hi nhi lgta ki hum kr kya rahe hai isliye apne aap pe control krna sikhe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr. India (2018-03-31)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regret is never in my mind. Instead I always feel aggressive when I trade forex. But it may also be a bit aggressive, because the market is so risky that in order to track the market we must have the same aggressiveness to deal with such situations. But, no wonder there should be patience and calm sometimes to balance it. I have experienced many regrets because of my aggression. I am aware of the fact that aggression is necessary to be positive against trade because it makes trading more lively. But I was taken there. I made a lot of mistakes in my aggression. I do a lot of bad trades and I have to suffer for it. My only regret is that I got carried away easily because my aggression over my trades well if you assume negative you will continue to maintain your unfavorable position will start firmly falling pressure when ur setting up ur trader and yes when you get too agrarian it means that ur more confident that is certainly bad to generate a trader how every sometyms you regret you have to close rades if you get a profit ...

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always open a trading position if I really have a strong signal or prediction. and if I have to actually have a call then I will give all my to really luck. then I anticipate the worst potential of using stop loss by my trading position. forex never has a certainty .... after generating some profit, we can build strong and strong confidence about future trading while comparing with losses we always think about our mistakes and make us regret..but lost some way to help us. such as making us knowledgable

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    zaher c bat hai jb loss hota haui us waqast bnda ko bohat gusa ata hai prr ager to gussay ko kabu kr la too bad maa woo is loss ko pura kr sakta hai ager na karay to iss ko or nuksan hota hai

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's called the emotional factor. Aggressiveness comes from greed that will make you open a lot of positions and with lots of big sizes to get more that is not the right way to trade, it will destroy your MM plan and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in a fear of trading, you will not be able to open a position despite getting a good signal resulting in fewer profits or sometimes a loss if waiting longer, the same in terms of closure also you will close early because you do not want to regret because lose but in the end you will produce less profit, there is no necessity to feel sorry or aggressive. You must verify what amount is lost in your account because of your proportion of equity. You must also verify the reason. If you lose half an hour, it means your cash management is not healthy. just re-do your cash management strategy, so look back at your respective strategies on demos and live accounts once again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that is able to control it is dangerous for your trade. well when you think negative you will always be in a negative position you will start falling pressure when ur installing ur trader and yes when you are too agrasive it means more bad self confidence for traders how every thing you regret you must have close the rades while you are in profit ... I feel sorry, I know that the price will go up but I still sell because I think it is the highest price today. well when you think negative you will always be in negative position you will start falling pressure when ur setting up ur trader and yes when you are too agrasive it means more bad self confidence for traders how every thing you regret you must have close the rades when you are in thank goodness ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-25)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss karne ke bad gusa hi ata hai humain kon sa fida hona hai humain Forex main tension nahi leni ha humain forex ki market main bohat zayda risk free trading karne ki zarurt hai forex ki market main humain loss jab hota hai to humain profit bi hota hai humain sochna nahi chai or humain Forex ki market main humain aggressive hona chae.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know the price is going up but i still sell b'cause i think it is the highest price n to this day i always lose, but i try to recover from this .. when we are too aggressive and too confident it can be bad for trader every time you sorry you have to close the charts when you're trading .. Aggressive can be a sign of overconfodence / greediness and does not make sense to trade. I almost do not need to understand that once you trade in the forex market once that you will feel aggressive or feel sorry that what I have done I do not make sense in forex trading, currently share what is on your mind once trading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-22), sakigbest (2018-03-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 622 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)