+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually feel aggressive and sad when I make a loss in forex trading as a beginner, but now, I have been able to adjust my feelings when I lost in my trade because I have learned to follow the rules of money management at all times. The rules of money management help me to minimize my losses in every trade I do. I regret. Because of that my fault, I should not be aggressive. I do not even regret it is not a bad trade. However, if I trade badly in a hurry, I regret afterwards and say to myself "You must wait before trading".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because if you make a lot of my mistakes in the same time, the case of attack signal or waiting time after aggressive and apologize when Forex trading can put fear to take profit, although the regrettable Forex trading is open well today and I want to know that ur not this kind of trading takes place. After I've done a lot of bad agreements, that have not been treated with you. "I think I know, the price will increase, but it is not yet sold, if I recall, at a higher price than today and why I should recover from the bad effects of waste, but always consult, and learn to cope with the distractions of trying to make the traders this is back. "To stay in this business, you are still worried about psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggression is also emotion and aggression arise when a trader loses trade and wants to cover his losses and can also do more than trade. This results in more harm to a trader. Then a trader regrets what he did when he suffered more losses. So emotions do exist. well when you think negative you will always be in a negative position you will start falling pressure when ur setting up ur trader and yes when you are too agrasive it means more bad self confidence for traders how every thing you regret you must have close the rades when you are in fortunately ...

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's right. We need aggression, when trading on Forex. We need to show attitude. Our business is boring, if it turns out our aggressiveness is not listed. But on the other hand, aggression will lead to the wrong decision, which in turn causes losses. The only thing I regret is that I am very easy to escape because of my aggressiveness with my store. I have regretted my aggression. I am aware of the point that anger is needed to be good for business because it creates a livelier business. But I have made it on the road. I made a lot of mistakes in my invasion. I made a lot of bad deals and I have experienced it. My only repentance that I get faster with my invasion of my trade

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to be aggressive in trading, so I can open more opportunities to gain profit in trading. And if I lose, then I will stop trading. Stop for a moment to refresh your mind and find other things to reduce stress. I dot feel aggressive or regret when I lose money. I see so many traders being aggressive after losing money and aggression pushing them from the Forex market. I always try to control my anger. I know Failure is a pillar of success.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being aggressive thinking made me lose everything wrong in the discussion, but would think of a sentimental now-ward. The market price is so volatile that it makes me angry for not reaching the target and for that reason opening up other trades in making mistakes sometimes lose or gain and that two cases are very rare. And we must try to handle emotions. I believe that we tend not to avoid selling emotions. Even when we burn there must be some things so you can know under whom the damage. So apart from the damage we are likely to suffer profits regarding the concern and benefit of the very unnecessary regrets of this ...

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. It's called the emotional factor. Aggressiveness comes from greed that will make you open a lot of positions and with lots of big sizes to get more that is not the right way to trade, it will destroy your MM plan and you will ignore all the rules because you want more. And regret will result in a fear of trading, you will not be able to open a position despite getting a good signal resulting in fewer profits or sometimes a loss if waiting longer, the same in terms of closure also you will close early because you do not want to regret because lose but in the end you will produce less profit. Even when we burn there must be something so you can know under whom the damage. So in addition to the damage we are likely to suffer from the advantages regarding the concerns and benefits from afar need not regret this really. I believe that we tend not to avoid emotions on sales. And we must try to handle emotions.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry, I know that the value will go up but I advertise when I still find the best value about today and with this is my duty to reduce but I try to forget this ... My spouse and I created many mistakes around my aggressiveness. My spouse and I created a lot of negative trades and I should be able to suffer with. My personal solitude usually that I find is carried away easily due to our aggression on our purchases and sales. You have to repeat the forex learning process, you have to evaluate where and what factors are causing your capital to decrease. After doing a further evaluation of forex demo from the beginning, as if you are just starting from the first month. Earn profits steadily and consistently for at least 3 consecutive months. Remember the line, not a hole.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul jab hamay loss ho jata ha tu ham bohat zaida aggressive feel karty ha and regret feel karty ha kio ka loss chez hi asey hoty ha is se hamay bohat zaida dukh hota ha is liye loss se bachny ki khoshish karny chahiye

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    The question look's good but my brother every trader feeling harsh or feeling very bad after getting loss according to my personal
    opinion and thoughts i think loss is a part of every business so we can make it very small by managing risk and money very carefully.
    yeah right i am also agree with you instead of moving on from a losing forex trade he aggressively took on risky trades in an effort to regain his losses but when you encounter a loss you feel frustrated and disappointed not just with trading but with your life as well the going gets tough and you lose yet another forex trade instead of crying in the corner of your bath tub the response to your mistake is too reevaluate your strategy

all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-24), kashi93 (2018-04-29), mian5575405 (2018-04-24), munibkhan (2018-04-30), Nirzana (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)