+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Senior Member matador is an unknown quantity at this point matador's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel regret, i do know that worth can go up however still i sell as i believe it's the very best worth of nowadays and for this i continually loss however i'm attempting to endure this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member learnforex is an unknown quantity at this point learnforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can also feel aggressive when doing over trades and over confident either generate profit or loss, and we feel the regret when hesitant and afraid to take decisions, and it turns out the decision will be taken .... Thank you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a business and a business man never feels too aggressive or regret about his business he just concentrates on earning money and keeps moving on in life, same way in forex just work on making profits... Good luck .

Banned lajhu is an unknown quantity at this point lajhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    well when you think negative you will always be in a negative position you will start to fell the pressure when ur mounting ur traders and yeah when you are too agrasive means ur over confident which is bad for a trader how every sometyms you regret you should have closed the rades when you wer in profit...
    Yes to be successful in forex learning is the key to it and I think not only learning is sufficient to be successful but also one needs to practice it out in the demo account and test your different strategies and system before turning to live marke

Banned ram22 is an unknown quantity at this point ram22's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm very intersting topic hy because jab ap regret hotay ho to ap koo thandy dimagh ke boaht zarorot hoti hy ku k hamen us wqat sahi faisla karny ke zarorat hoti hy or agar ham sahi faisala kr pain to he successful hen .

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we touched position take profit, we usually apply greedy after trading, and when we loss and floating minus, I used to feel sorry, and that I can not repeat the time, maybe I made a decision cutloss or locking, I usually cutloss, as if locking may be reversed with our new positions and it adds to the problem

Senior Member ghotokpankoj is an unknown quantity at this point ghotokpankoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any time considers you are able to typically unfavorable unfavorable positioning you would possibly begin taking pictures that require during installing that URN urn-cormorants as well as Sure, sharpening that URN pertaining to self-confidence, the industry supplier, exactly how each and every occasionally My spouse and i bum out over that you ought to contain, once you are often enclosed, over that race.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torani View Post
    I just thinking after trading is, if actually i'm good in trading, but i need to improve more my emotion. because sometimes i face loss because my emotional is uncontrolable.
    losses and had to work harder to recover the lost amount, this means it is really bad to be aggressive and over confident and it could block our capability in analyzing the market.

Senior Member torani is on a distinguished road torani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just thinking after trading is, if actually i'm good in trading, but i need to improve more my emotion. because sometimes i face loss because my emotional is uncontrolable.

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively.i think it is the highest price of today and for this i always loss but i am trying to recover from this.I am very helpful about my success in future with forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)