+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very good for us. Forex money gives us well when we can do good business here. Forex is very useful for us. Forex do not regret for us. Forex very profitable and the introduction of the market for us. We can accede to this market, and can earn good here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I felt the two feelings at the same time
    but regret and frustration will not help
    it will make you do more losses if you think to revenge from any pair
    you should accept you loss and it is highly advised to think how to make profits from others pairs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member teteh4 is an unknown quantity at this point teteh4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the issue of emotion. If you feel aggressive or regret it depends entirely on you. But I can say that there is any benefit from getting aggressive. And you will not be able to make a good decision if you are aggressive. So you should always try to remain calm.

Junior Member shiram is an unknown quantity at this point shiram's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also, if you carry a negative ever take a stand unfavorable you start to actually fell pressure when ur escalation traders Orr and yes if you are the means agrasive also ur exaggerated self and what is bad confidence to get dealer how sometyms all you regret must be closed If you Rades War in profit. Smart luck ..

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein loss hone ke peeche koi na koi kaaraan hota hi hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein agar aap sab planning karke chalte hain toh aapko pareshani nahi hoti hai loss hona iss field mein kabhi na kabhi toh possible hota hi hai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I took the deal, however, the result I was trading a new man but I was sure that when he got any dealer's profit plain he would invade you to lose money earnestly sure to regret the passing of the results of each of these institutions Unfortunately, the world has lost his self for making money

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I am in the foreign exchange market to produce a good income after the profits carry the fun in the foreign exchange work to persuade others to buy, but at the same time, I lost, I was lost, continue to profit for hours after I grew up with no ruthless Yeah badly, I'm so good to pay it to follow me to take a break on the right thinking I'm now profitable before the end of the year.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that I can describe the kind of trading that I do as well thought before trading I have to think we'll and I do rethink the delicious that I have made there are some other things that I like spicing my trading With like using of individuals and collective information and indicators

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive and regret will surly comes when you loss especially you loss my your greediness, when loss happen it is good for traders to learn from their loss, than to sit and regret their action that cause them loss.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. Im privy to the reality that aggression is needed to be fantastic closer to the change because it makes the exchange livelier. However I was carried manner over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made plenty of terrible trades and that I had to go through for that. My most effective regret is that I get over excited a lot without problems due to my aggressions over my trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 622 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)